Psychic/Medium/Telepath/Kinetic/Empath/Intuitive

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hello,

I'm not really sure where I fit in because I seem to possess a little of all the different psychic abilities. 17 years ago, I had my first confirmed telepathic experience, though I was in a mental hospital, so I just thought I was crazy. I was born empathic/intuitive and my gifts have only increased over the years with my subsequent traumas and awakenings. I have, in the last year, been feeling ghosts/spirits strongly, affecting electronics/electrical fixtures, and have moved things unintentionally when I have strong emotions. I recently started using oracle/tarot cards. I also feel a connection to nature, animals, and space.

I feel highly spiritual and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Thanks,

Lotusfly

updated by @lotusfly: 02/23/17 10:05:14PM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Hi Lotusfly,

I would suggest if you have a connection to nature and animals, that you let go of the need to work out "what to do" and just go "be" in nature and connect with animals. It'll come to you.

xxx

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks, Renee. I do spend a good amount of time in nature and with animals. It is both grounding and energizing for me. But I feel that I'm supposed to help people, because of all I've been through. I have this desire to help humanity. I'd love to be a medical intuitive and open my own healing institute, though it would be difficult. I would also like to do psychic readings; I just don't know where or how to start.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book