Learning how to read and heal.

To post a reply, login or signup

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
3 years ago
100 posts
I've been told many times that I'm a healer. By people I haven't known before. although I don't know if I have done any bodily healing. Sometimes I think I've healed people's mind through words or actions. I've always wanted to heal people. Which was why I wanted to be a doctor. I had wanted to help poor people heal. But I couldn't get into medical school. So I had to give up that idea. But now that I keep hearing that I'm a healer I was wondering how I can help people. I don't know what I must do to heal. As for giving readings, I've given a reading sometime ago and I got a lot of info correct. So I was wondering if I could do readings too. But like before I have no idea what to do. And add to that, I have a small lack of confidence. I keep doubting myself. Can you guys help me?
updated by @merin-eliz: 02/22/17 06:27:33PM
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

You've touched on a number of key points. There are many ways to heal - not always with our hands, but with our words and also with observations. Readings can be a form of healing; when you change a client's way of seeing their life, you change everything.

I think it depends to what you are drawn to. Also, as we are bringing in new energies there will probably be new ways of healing. I work with a couple of people who are exploring new avenues. It's an exciting time, right now.

As to lack of confidence - join the club. Stage fright is part of it and something that most of us work through. I've never met a person who was really confident.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss it further. There are also plenty of readers and healers here who can give you great advice.

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
3 years ago
100 posts
Thank you Pat. I've sent you a PM. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book