I made a big boo boo

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I scolded a skeptic blogger on Facebook for ignorance and fowl play on psychic's and told how she was ignorant and why basicly went psychic 101 style on her but I didn't say anything mean or crass though. But I still acted on impulse. I was just so angry at her prejudice and the her cruel actions towards those people. My heart sent out to them. And I couldn't stand the ignorance of that person and her lack of respect. I know I probably shouldn't have scolded her and I'm sure to regret it some how. I feel horrible right now because I don't regret it.A penny for thoughts guys.
updated by @jessica4: 02/23/17 10:12:10AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I've been in a kind of similar situation. A girl was being very mean to me because of something my boyfriend (at the time) did to her. I did nothing to her but she kept saying mean nasty things to me and so I eventually got so mad I said mean things back. I felt bad as soon as I said them.Unfortunately, we can't unsay words. But we can apologize for them and that's what I did. She called me crazy and bipolar for switching moods so quickly. And she had every right.the things she said to me weren't true, but the things I said to her were. So in the end I was just angry, but she was hurt. I don't think she's ever forgiven me, but because I let her know I really was sorry for hurting her, I was able to forgive myself. And of course I forgive her, people say dumb things when they're angry.What I'm gettin at is, if you said stupid things (and only IF) then apologize and mean it. And then forgive yourself. The other person may never be able to, and that's sad for them. If you ever meet up with them again, be kind and show love. Angry people need love showered upon them, not more anger.
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I know what you mean I didn't say anything cruel but I did feel a little harsh tho like when child does something wrong but your so upset over the act that you forget they don't know any better and should have been softer about it tho the message is just the same you know that's kinda where I am. But your wisdom held through all through time I was typing that message to her before you posted it sweets (I say that endearingly) and I'm thankful for it believe me the last sentence you said was chanted over and over again in my head because I wanted to so badly turn so phrases so colorfully to her but refrained from it I wanted to be mean believe me but its not my nature and something reminded me about of that fact. I was still angry but then it turned to sadness as I typed the message because I realized not only did I grieve for those she caused harm but I grieved for her as well. I should of explained this but I was quite nervous about how this the first time I've ever lectured somebody so openly in person I do but online and to someone who works for the media um...no my dad works for the news so I know the risks of messing with the media that still is a frightening factor but I still feel I was too harsh and Emmy your story and advice helped me quite a bit but on greater and personal level you see me and my bf have been fighting alot since the stress of him shipping off and you made me see that he is just as stresst and hurt and even scared as I am and instead of adding to it I should be showing him love thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book