Eye Floaters

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts

Has anyone experienced eye floaters? I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with my vision and I came across articles online about eye floaters.

I see these little round clear/shiny round floating things that I cannot clearly describe. They float in my field of vision and just float around. Sometimes they are black as well. The black ones seem to have more movement to them and sometimes I think there is a little fly or bug flying around me like a gnat coming at me, but there isn't. Sometimes its as though you're looking out at the desert, and when the heat bounces off the ground you see this haze.... it sort of looks like that also.

I do wear glasses, and have been to the dr regularly and know that there is nothing medically wrong with my eyes/vision/prescription.

Does anyone know what this is or have heard of this?

I want to know more and know what it is I am seeing.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Thank you!

updated by @magicalme3: 06/07/17 08:34:44PM
Have a feeling
@shelly
last year
40 posts
I experience this too. I welcome any feedback on this. I also get swooshes of tingles throughout my body. Thoughts?
magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts

Do you get the tingles as you are seeing these things or at just random times throughout the day? I too get the tingles, but it is not at the same time. Just randomly.

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts

I wonder what the color differences mean or if that matters at all?

Lindsey
@lindsey
last year
3 posts
This to me sounds like you're seeing the energy around you from either plants, people, fairies, your own aura or even objects! Everything holds energy, some of us can just see it more clearly than others (clairvoyant). Try meditating and asking your higher self what exactly you're seeing!
magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts

Thank you Lindsey. Sometimes I get so captivated by the cleary/shiny floater ones... they're almost pretty. When I focus on it, they become more clear and distinct.

I will try asking the next time when I begin to really focus on them.

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
last year
100 posts
I get these too. But despite research all I could find out was that these can be angels. Each color represents the angel. Well just what I found online I'm not sure how credible it is.
magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Thank you. I appreciate any kind of info. =)
YoungStar
@youngstar
last year
8 posts

I did see an article on these on facebook ironically...They are a type of fungus that lives in your eye, I thought I was going crazy staring at the clouds one day until I came across this article. But I do see energy and spirits so maybe we just have that extra special spiritual vision :)

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

Medical Possibility?
It could be aPosterior VitreousDetachment(PVD)
That is when theVitreous Membrane separates from the retina. There are many shapes and sizes. Some are black, some clear, some are like a veil going over your eye. Moving your eye helps for the moment.

Ophthalmologists don't seem to feel it is a big deal. (It is to the person dealing with it)
There is nothing they can do about it.
In time you learn to live with it. Mostly, I don't even notice unless I am upset / stressed. Sunlight increases them.

Femonique
@femonique
11 months ago
62 posts

Well, if they are angels, wouldn't they be sure not to pop in while I am driving?  LOL

I also get this flashy light thing, off and on for years. In my peripheral vision.  Not a medical issue.  It's silvery, round, and is sorta jagged. One time it grew as big as the room I was in...I'll be honest, it scared the daylights outta me, and nothing much does that these days.  I've looked and can't find any info...does anyone else ever get this?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
867 posts

If you've recently been to the eye doctor recently & have mentioned seeing these floaters to the Dr. & he or she said that there is nothing he/she can see while looking in your eyes, gave you no eye drops, information. etc. 

I'd recommend 2 things :

1.Keeping a chart, journal, etc. to mark down each time you see the floaters ( write down the date, time, what you were doing when you first noticed the floaters on each encounter, if you felt anything emotionally, psychically, physically, elementally, etc.)

2. Do extensive research on prana energy & see if it resonates with you concerning this issue, etc.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book