Blocked info

To post a reply, login or signup

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
Are there times in your readings/healing sessions when it feels like you're being blocked? Do you think that's a sign of a person's boundary that should be respected, or perhaps a negative force that's trying to stop you?
updated by @retrogirl: 05/08/17 08:35:04AM
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

This is something that has always confused me. I understand you're supposed to ask permission before you do anything for someone, whether it be healing or whatever. But, for the most part I felt urged to do things for people without asking, and I resisted it, but at the same time I felt like I had an innate sense of whether or not it was OK. Like, if I was doing it, the person was unconsciously giving me permission. I don't generally read people without permission, but there are times when the info is just there without my prompting, and a few times curiosity got the better of me! ;)

I've also had things try to stop me. One lady's abusive husband passed away, and his spirit didn't like me talking to her, but it didn't stop me. In those cases, I don't push thing, but if I'm still getting info, I keep going, despite them trying to intimidate me! I've never encountered a very forceful spirit, though! Nothing I couldn't handle.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book