Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

Hi Devon,

It's wonderful to see you again :)

I will let the others give you advice since I'm not exactly a Healer, but what I can say is that Touch will show a person. If you feel that words aren't adequate enough to explain a situation, etc. Touch is a Magnificent Power that can break the barrier, so to speak and it can bridge or form the Pathway where the words would have only left a void.

I hope that what I have written makes sense,

There will be others who will assist you on your Journey :)

Thank You for your Decision to assist others with your Gifts :)

Huggs,

Janett Niemi
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
5 years ago
89 posts

Yes, I too have had people just "assume" that I am a nurse, a healer, though professionally that is almost laughable. Since I have always worked in business, I will be the first to say that it can be a very cutthroat endeavor. (I never was, but there were those in my company who could be very competitive!)

There are lots of ways to "heal." I agree that touch is a very important to the human body and can be a great outlet for us healers. But, you can also "heal" with your writings. I am a writer which is one of the ways that I "heal," and being a writer I find myself being drawn to those who also have a knack for the written word. I was impressed with your narrative-it was to the point, concise yet it flowed with loving emotion. Those of us who have this ability, usually have no idea that it is a gift and as in all gifts, it was given to us to help others.

I am sending you lots of loving energy on this quest...

-janett-

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book