Alcohol & other drugs

To post a reply, login or signup

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
What influences do alcohol or other drugs have on your ability to do readings or heal?
updated by @retrogirl: 05/01/17 08:54:45PM
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

OMG, I never would've thought that would make a difference! I don't think it matters for my readings, if the other person is drinking. When I was little, certain TV stars made me feel sick, and years later, I found out they had addiction problems. That instinct has subsided (thank God!) because it felt really gross.

As far as me drinking and reading, it didn't used to affect me, but I think drinking has had a cumulative effect over the years, and now it's hard for me to think straight after a few drinks, so that definitely affects it. I don't take any other drugs cause I'm too paranoid. I tend to look at drugs as a coping mechanism more than a spiritual aid. I don't judge people who use them, though. I know they're not good for me, but they might help someone else. Everyone's different.

Alcohol has helped me open up to people over the years, so it has been really helpful. Seems to be less helpful nowadays. I end up saying stuff I regret more now than I used to.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book