Vortex energy

To post a reply, login or signup

Tami
@tami
3 years ago
81 posts

I have a question about vortex energy. Is it more powerful at night? My guess is that it is because there is less outside energy interfering (from people, cars, animals...etc). I ask because I have driven a highway many times and never really paid attention I guess but I recently drove on it at night and my hand were buzzing like crazy.

Any thoughts?

updated by @tami: 02/23/17 12:14:00PM
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Hi, I work with vortexes, specifically artificially made ones. I can make them using a selenite crystal or use a more permanent type. They are super easy to make. But mine look like inverted tornadoes and are meant to take away negative energy. I also know how to close portals and will try closing a gateway if needed, I know how. THis work came about because I would not be traveling to a place like Sedona. I also discovered a natural vortex in the backyard of my sisters house. That one was sealed with quartz crystals. Night or day akes no difference its really how you perceive at the time,

Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts

I never thought of the energy pulsing but it does make sense. :)

Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts

Interesting. I didn't know one could make a vortex...

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

A vortex is a force field in motion. It spins and changes direction. Some that can see have seen my works and its interesting as I set them with intent and leave them running.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book