vibrating hands.. what does it mean?

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

HI, I've just recently noticed that the palms of my hands like vibrate. they have never done this before or at least I never noticed it before. can someone maybe tell me what it might mean? it's like energy or something in my hands. thanks.

updated by @jodi-hill: 04/27/17 03:16:41AM
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

Hi thanks for your reply. I thought about what I had been doing when it happened and I notice that most times it usually starts when I first go to bed. or at least that's when I first noticed it the other night. but then i was sitting here in my chair doing nothing and noticed they were sort of vibrating/tingling. I don't see them vibrate I feel them vibrate. i usually kind of close my hands and try to ignore it or rub my hands together and after a bit it goes away. right now though as i'm typing this i notice my hands have a slight tingle to them. it's weird cause I've never noticed it before but then again maybe it's just started doing it. I wonder though, I had an angel card reading done about a month ago and was told that over the next few months I would be going through changes like awakenings she said and that when I do I will see things in a whole new way and I will be more aware of things than I had before. maybe this might be one of those changes.. lol

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

wow that is really neat. I'm not sure I have anything close to what you described. lol.. thank you also for your blessings. i can always use those. I've never tried to "heal" anyone or even try to use energy from my hands on anyone. I'm not sure what this is with my hands but I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it continues. I meditate but not as often as I used to and when I do i hold a large crystal in each hand and can feel vibration in my hands when i do this. i also have tons of vibration in my lower legs all the time but i also have spirits in my home of little girls and i know there is a male here but not sure if it's good or bad. someone told me that my house is major haunted and that's why i feel vibration like i do. not sure if that is true or not.. Jodi

Le'
@le
6 years ago
9 posts

Hi Jodi

it's 2:30 AM and I couldn't sleep. I read this discussion a couple of days ago and saw the responses and just let it go ...until tonight.

The tingling in your arms and legs could well be something to do with energy flowing through your hands, but usually this happens when someone is doing a healing rather than when someone is just lying still and trying to go to sleep or sitting in a chair.

I am NOT a Dr but I do know that a pinched nerve in the neck can cause tingling/weakness/shaking/numbness in the hands

Also neuropathy (sometimes caused by diabetes) can do the same thing.

Now I really hope I am very far wrong ... but you might want to mention this to your Dr just to be sure it is not caused by some medical condition.

There I said it. Now maybe I can sleep.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

thanks so much for the info. this has actually be happening the tingling/vibration in my legs since i was attacked by something shortly after joining a ghost hunting group. I was told that my house is very haunted and that I have many spirits here and that is why I have the vibration in my legs and stuff. what I feel in my hands is like energy but it's not all the time. currently I have several little girl spirits in my home as well as someone or something else I am still trying to figure out. the psychic that leads that ghost hunting group which i no longer belong to is says she's very positive it's a demon that followed me home from an investigation. she says it's trying to make me believe it's my guide so i stay communicating with it. I know it's not my guide. now I'm being told by whoever or whatever it is that his or it's name is John and claims to be here to "help" me in some way and that he was related to me somehow. I got this information using a pendulum cause someone told me to ask whoever it is who it is and what they want. so in light of this situation I have not been able to find anybody who can actually tell me for certain who it is and what they want so I dont' communicate since I absolutely want nothing to do with any kind of demon/incubus or otherwise that is not of the light or of God.

Le'
@le
6 years ago
9 posts

Well a demon isn't much better.

I hope you can get your home cleansed and get rid of this thing. If it is doing this to you it isn't good.

Hugs

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

the bees in your hands sounds more like what it feels like in mine. some times it's stronger than other times. I am also more sensitive to energy around me so this may be what's going on. lol.my husband just said, "good, if it's energy for healing come lay your hands on my back and heal it"..lol. I have vibration energy that also feels like tons of bees buzzing up and down my legs and then i get it on my scalp and face and well pretty much all over but in my legs alot. I was told that it's due to my house is haunted and I have all this spirit energy in the house and I'm picking up on it..

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

no it isn't much better. I was only attacked by whatever it was like 3-4 times last year then it stopped completely and I haven't had any trouble since but whatever is here I believe it's from what happened to me last year. I've already tried to get my house cleansed. had a catholic priest in as well as another pastor and then I and some other girls did a cord cutting on me and I tried the sage thing, walking around reading the bible, yelling and telling it to get out of my house. well basically everything I can think of.. nothing works. it's still here if in fact that is what it is..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book