Transmuting Energy

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi! I am a new empath and new to healing, but incredibly drawn to it and driven to do it, even though I've only been trying to do it for a very short amount of time, like 3 months!

I've started trying to channel the energy and I think it's working but I am a little confused about how to properly transmute energy.

Here's what I've been doing so far: Since I'm left-handed, I've been using my right hand to draw out the negative energy into me as the vessel; then I've been trying to send positive green healing light back into whoever I'm trying to heal with my left hand, if they have a cold spot, or a spot that is arthritic and stiff. If not, I am trying to send the negative energy I have collected down into the ground for Mother Earth to recycle and use for the Earth.

Does this sound correct, or am I wrong?

I greatly appreciate help and guidance from anyone with more knowledge and experience: My intention is to help and not harm those I try to heal, so I want to be sure that I am doing things correctly.

Also, as I have practicing, my hands have gotten more and more hot, shakey and electric! Is this normal? I will actually feel energy burn through the palm of my right hand, go through my veins, etc. Am I going crazy or is this also just a part of the process, too?

Thank you so much for your help!!

updated by @equus-aquarius: 04/19/17 06:04:43AM
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts

That sounds right... I'm pretty new to this as well. There is a Energy Transformer thread somewhere in here that will probably be helpful.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you! I will look for this. I have had so many questions and nowhere to turn! This is a huge relief:)

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts

You're welcome ;-)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you so much again!!!!

I think there have been moments where I have felt invigorated and ecstatic, but I think it comes from my gratitude for Archangel St. Raphael (who I ask to remove negative energy through me and transmute it into positive green healing light, and then send it back into my horse, then I thank him and say amen, and it has brought me to tears before ), my appreciation, and my amazement at what he has done, allowing me to be his vessel and healing my horse's inflamed suspensory ligament, arthritis, aches and pains, etc.

I know it takes a toll, though. I will feel drained, achy, tired and like I was run over by a bus the next day...

I really appreciate your advice and will try to get more deep sleep, do more meditation and continue to find and practice more ways to regenerate myself:)

One more question: Do you ever feel like you have energy vortexes in the bottoms of your feet? This sensation just started the other day and I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my hands

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts

I feel that sometimes- I think it's because there are minor chakras in your feet and hands.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hmm! That makes sense. I'm glad to hear someone else feels it too:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you so much:)

I'm glad to hear you say something about alowing negative energy can have adverse effects, as I accidentally learned again today (oops!) I forgot to ask Archangel St. Raphael to transmute the negative energy into positive green healing light (what I usually ask him to do after I ask him to use me as his vesse, so that I can send it into whoever I'm trying to heal as the transmuted positive green healing light and not hold onto itl) and I suffered the consequences for a while:(

YOur guidance is really helpful because I am still fumbling with how much transmuted energy I should put back in whoever I am trying to heal-my husband says that my left hand (my giving hand-gets really hot) so I don't want to burn anyone or cause inflammation. My horses will look at me, snort and get really wide-eyed when they think that I am giving them too much energy!

I appreciate your words of wisdom and encouragement. It's good to know that everyone who heals is continuously still learning:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Wow! That heat and intensity is what I feel too! I feel it in my crown, too! I started out feeling out feeling a whirlwind type of feeling in my crown once in a while, about 3 months ago, and I feel it just about all the time now. I love it and welcome it. When I ask for healing green positive light from Archangel St. Raphael, It gets even more intense, and almost feels like my head is opening, but doesn't hurt. How does yours feel? They say everyone experiences the opening of the crown chakra a little differently! It sounds like your crown chakra is being opened and filled with divine light/information, I think.

It sounds like healing might be something that you would have an awesome natural connection and love for, but I am really new to all of this, and ultimately it is up to you.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I will look into these books that you have suggested, too SnakeMedicine:)

I appreciate your input about using a higher power and all of the guidance; healing is a huge new world for me and it makes it so much less overwhelming when people like you are kind and offer their guidance and wisdom:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you for the tips!

I will start sensitizing my hands the way that you have recommended and will try rolling the clay energy ball (I've alrady started doing that a little while I've been sitting here:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you - I never tried the salt. I will have to try that because some times I feel like soap and water doesn't always work!

Michelle3
@michelle3
2 years ago
9 posts
Will be following this thread. Only advice I can give or what has been given to me is to be careful taking in any energy. You may want to try to just grab it and brush it or throw it away from the person? There are some good utube videos showing how to do this. If that makes sense? Then you will not feel drained. Definitely agree with Raphael or other Archangels to help by channeling their energy thru you to the patient but sweeping them clean first or clearing their chakras but not taking in the negative energies or illnesses yourself. I have heard of people picking up those illnesses as well if they hold onto them. Or even a good clearing meditation after to clear your own chakras and energies. Hope this helps and hope it goes well for you! Much love!!Michelle
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you for your advice:) I will look at the videos on YouTube and learn the sweeping and the chakra clearing for my horses, my husband and my dog. I have actually seen some of the energy coming off/out of my horses and my husband and worried about where it was going to end up and keep forgetting to ask about that. Thanks for mentioning it!!!! I have also seen disturbances/ripples in their auras, even though I do not always see aura colors (but I'm hoping that since I am starting to see them while I am healing it is an ability that I am developing)! I'm guessing that I don't want to absorb whatever is causing those, unless those are actually holes or gaps.

I have so much to learn and thank you looking out for me!

Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

Reading this pushes me to get back into meditating. I have tried healing but it gets stuck in me instead. I was trying to remove the pain and shoot it out into the wind to disperse but I think I have a lot more work to do on me before I try again. It has been so busy here lately and distracted me from my empath goals. I have no idea how I will find any quiet time during the summer but I have to try. I really want to progress in this area. My palms will pulse when I meditate with crystals but I haven't gotten too far into energy healing. It is very intriguing. Unfortunately I am kind of in the middle of no where so I can't take a class or anything to learn. I have to go through the internet or books to learn for the most part.

Please keep us posted on your progress here. I would be very interested to hear more. Also welcome to EC Equus. :)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you, Gin S:)

Everyone has been so helpful and so supportive:) I had an amazing experience not yesterday, but the day before:) I usually ask Archangel Raphael to use me as his vessel for positive green healing light that I can send into whoever I am putting my hands over/on, and we connected on a level deeper than I have ever connected on before, and my horse was connected too, and I have never felt so much love, peace, calmness, serenity (and I think all of us felt it together) in my life! My horse and I were almost in a transe-like state, kind of drowsy and still but fully conscious!

After what felt like several minutes, my horse yawned, licked and chewed and looked at me, asking for a treat.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book