Reiki:)

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Everyone:)

I was wondering if the empaths here who have been certified in various levels/types of Reiki would be interested in sharing their feelings/opinions about it? Last Saturday I got my Reiki 1 attunement/certification and I would love to hear what others who have been involved with Reiki for awhile have experienced?

Everyone here has made such a huge, positive impact in my life already, and I can't thank all of you enough:) Your advice, insight, suggestions have helped me more than I can say and I am beyond grateful!!!

Lots of Love,

Equus Aquarius

updated by @equus-aquarius: 04/11/17 11:55:07PM
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

I've been a Reiki master since 2007 and I love it! It's what opened the whole field of energy work for me. I use it all the time. The only advice I'd give is use it often and your gifts will grow. And also, enjoy. :) Congratulations!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks for your input:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

As an empath, do you feel the imbalances in your whole body or through your hands while you are doing Reiki?

I'm also an empath, and I am just curious how your experience compares to mine:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

This helps a lot!!!! Thank you, and it makes a lot of sense:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Anyone ever get overwhelmed while trying to heal plants with Reiki?! THis happened to me today, and I'm not sure why. I also saw a bush's aura for the first time; yesterday the bush next to this one told me it was tired when I was healing it with Reiki!!!!!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I also heard a bunch of really soft, high-pitched murmurs: would this be more plant-talk or something else that is possibly Reiki-related?

sorry for the funny questions; since my reiki attunement and a brief encounter the other day with moldavite, I'm thinking that I should rename my farm where I live, "THE Funny Farm"

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book