Reiki Questions

To post a reply, login or signup

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Hi,I've started doing reiki and I have a few questions. First off, I've noticed that my right hand has more energy than my left- I'm right handed but thought my hands would be equal. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, initially when I would try to heal myself, my hands would tingle. Now they get really hot and I know to move on when they cool down. Is this normal? I'm having fun doing reiki on myself and my cat- thank you guys for encouraging me to learn reiki online.Love and Light,Madeline
updated by @peaceonearth: 02/23/17 10:11:27AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
866 posts

I would recommend that you ask your Reiki instructor but in my experience yes these things are normal.

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Thanks!
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

Yep. I'm right handed, but I have more energy in my left hand. Mine get so hot, too. They get all swollen and red when they are full of energy and when I'm doing a healing. I call them "hot dog fingers." :D Enjoy.

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Thanks, I will :)
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

hey remember there is no wrong when you are doing reiki intent is always right... everyone will have different feelings. but it so sounds like you are having a good intuitive feeling on how to get the most of your gifts... congrats and keep us posted...

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I will :)
Leafherder
@leafherder
last year
35 posts
Totally normal! An acupuncturist friend of mine said that it is really rare to find someone whose right and left sides vibrate the same way. Some people go so far as to call the right side the "giving" side and the left side the "receiving" side, and I'm vaguely aware of a polarity healing that functions from that.The same exact thing happens to me with hands cooling off or calming down to let me know that it's time to move my hands elsewhere. Oh, and it is also totally normal to sometimes be really revved up by a Reiki healing, and the next time be totally knocked out by it. It's all part of the processing. You're doing great! Enjoy the ride.
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Thanks!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book