Reiki Certification

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I got all my Reiki attunements all the way to master back in 2007, and I've been using it regularly since. The thing is, I never officially got certified because I never did it for money. I'm ready to start a distance energy healing business, so I want to get certified. I found out the place I took my program isn't doing Reiki anymore. I'm not quite sure what to do. Do any of you know how to get certified when you've already had the attunements and have been using it for years?

updated by @sarah: 02/22/17 11:42:55AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
866 posts

If you've already had your attunements you may want to contact the Center for Reiki for governs the Reiki Certification.

Not sure if you are following & using William Rand's books, etc. but whether you are using his or whomever company the place that you received your classes & attunements from was certified through should be able to certify & attune you,

I understand that you have already received the Master Attunement & have been actively working with Reiki Energy & Healing, but many places will still require you to have a follow up/refresher attunement through them in order to certify you.

It's basically their seal of approval before giving you the formal signed paper.

Think of it as a Baptism or a Marriage, etc. you go through the Committal Ritual Service not just sign & stamp a piece of paper.

This is just from my experience, you may be able to find someone who will write you up a Certificate without requiring an Attunement.

My advice would be to check your Manuals & contact the company listed on them for assistance.

Best Wishes <3

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Thanks! I did like you said, I contacted them to see if they would still certify me. Since I just did it, they haven't had a chance to get back to me, but I hope they will still find a way to certify me. I actually got attunements from a neighborhood friend who went though the course with me and taught me, so I didn't even get them though them, just the manual that had the course. I guess we'll see. Thanks for the advise.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book