Questions about crystals, shielding & grounding

To post a reply, login or signup

William
@william
2 years ago
1 posts

I recently found out that I am an empath, and i'm more on the healing path (both physically and emotionally, since I am a good listener and my friends naturally come to me for company and advices).

I work as an Industrial nurse, so I deal with many client problems everyday. Add to that my co-workers come to me whenever they have health issues or problems.

There are few questions (or problems) that I encounter over the past few months:

1. Whenever I use shielding, I always feel "disconnected" and out-of-balance. Also I cannot use my empathic power whenever my shield is up (especially whenever i feel threatened with a person or when I sense a psychic attack of unknown source). Is there a proper way to do shielding? Currently I am practicing my grounding skills, but I feel that I must master both shielding & grounding to help me with my path.

2. Recently I purchased a Malachite pendant online (and the owner added a Sodalite in the package as a compensation for the delayed delivery). Is there a crystal/stone that I can get to synergize with the stone I recently purchased and help with my abilities? I am thinking of Citrine, but I am open to more suggestions before I go to the store by late December or January.

Thank you!

updated by @william: 04/14/17 06:17:58PM
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

Welcome to EC, William. Myself, and a lot of others on here, like to wear black tourmaline for psychic protection. Black stones are good for grounding as well. I read that fluorite is a good empath stone,http://dragonmoon.ca/en/fluorite-rough-16145?search=fluorite That link is where I read it. Citrine is a good negativity cleanser. Quartz is another good one as it amplifies other stones and is a good general healing stone.

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts
Welcome to the EC!I have a hematite stone(black) that helps with shielding and grounding. I second what Gin said about quartz also, especially rose quartz. I don't think there is any one "right" way to shield.
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

You can visualize what ever you are comfortable with for protection. Rose quartz is good for a gentle healing of heart issues. I do feel I need protection personally. I have a person from my past that keeps attacking me mentally and trying to get back in my life. I can feel when he is planning something and I send stay away thoughts back. He doesn't stop, however he can get through he will from hacking me to phoning, etc. I do not have any love to send him or I might try that. If I could conquer my fears with love that would be nice but I haven't been able to achieve that. That is something to ponder again though Peter, thanks for the input.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
You know what, I completely agree. But it could be because I haven't purchased any crystals yet but have planned to. If they help, then use them. I was talking to a friend today about antidepressants and she was telling me the benefits of using them and I told her I guess I don't have depression, the people around me may have it and I realized I'm pretty much ok and at peace with myself. It's others that causes my tantrums and or sadness. It's not mine. I understand some people have to have meds and other things in their life to cope but I'm not one of them. I have choose love over hate. Sometimes you have to stop and think "is this my feelings or the chaos around me" and usually it's the chaos. And meds will not stop that. You just have to try to remove the chaos instead of medicating your self to handle the choas. But like I said some needs the meds due to chemical imbalances.But if crystals can amplify my peace and love then I would use them. I guess I will have to find that out on my own.A lot of people don't understand love and peace. That don't mean your a happy camper all the time but when conflict appears you hit it head on and keep going. You don't stop and take a vacation there. You move on. And that's hard for alot of people, it was for me until I joined this forum and learned the skills to move on. I use to think I was responsible for every ones happiness but I'm not. Just mine.Ok. I'm done know. Thank you for pointing that out.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I agree with you fully Peter thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. In your previous comment above you mentioned a link to a website I believe but there doesn't seem to be a link attached. I just wanted to let you know. Have a great night.

Love and Light xx

William
@william
2 years ago
1 posts

Thanks for all the input guys. :)

Keep it coming guys if you have something to share.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book