My Energy Draining Out at my ancestor's place

To post a reply, login or signup

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear friends,

I have come to spend few days at our ancestor's place (farm house) , from past two days here I am feeling energy draining out, I feel very hot inside me, like feverish, but no fever...

I have done advance course in aura healing and basic in Reiki and practice too..

Please guide & suggest....

updated by @resarareoculos: 06/02/17 01:41:16PM
Le'
@le
3 years ago
9 posts

I am not sure if you are saying that in the past you have taken courses in aura healing, etc. or if you are saying you have tried to do these things in the past two days to stop the energy draining away...

Before we can advise or suggest anything we need to clear this up please.

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear Le,

Thanks for the reply, yeah I did course( but not to stop draining) But this kind of draining which I am feeling is only here for the first time from past two days. and today I went on drive of of house, and visited my friend, everything was fine, but again entering into the house now, I feel same....

do you think the house has some problem????

Le'
@le
3 years ago
9 posts

I think the house and you have some connections, and you are possibly feeling some of the history of the house.

Houses absorb energy from the people who have lived in them and if this is a old house I am sure it has a lot of echos and vibrations of both good and bad memories in it's walls.

These may not be heard on a conscious level but may be absorbed by your mind and body at a very muted level.. like the very low sounds that only elephants can hear. The sounds can also be very mixed and chaotic which would make your mind spend time and effort to try to figure out but it is so scrambled it really is a cacophony of sound but it is there and keeping you aroused all the time you are in the house.

Even when trying to sleep.

If you can sage the whole house it might help, or it might not make any difference, because I do not feel this is like a ghost in the house and sage is used for cleansing and removing spirits. These are not spirits.

You might try some classical music, softly in the background and see if that distracts your body and mind into not listening to the house's memories.

But maybe just knowing that these are nothing more than fragments of energy left behind by people who lived there and left an energy imprint behind, at very happy times such as a birthday, or christmas, and sad time such as a death in the family might be enough for you to relax and stop trying to make sense of the sounds you cannot really hear.

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear Le,

Thanks, I will surely try playing classical music.

Actually I visit very rarely may be once or twice in a year...

I will try and share result.

Thanks

Le'
@le
3 years ago
9 posts

I hope it helps. I would be very interested in learning what you feel or hear even if it is only faint scrambled noise.

When I have visited certain places I have picked up on this kind of energy. One place was a very old adobe jail in New Mexico, lots of garbled words, and clanking sounds but none of it came in clearly.

Just this last month I visited the oldest cemetery in Los angeles with a tour group. When we got to the area where they had reburied the chinese people who had originally been buried in a potters field type cemetery because they were not allowed to be buried in a official cemetery and the crematorium that was next to these graves I was overwhelmed by the sadness and sense of crying and mourning, plus the anger and outrage I felt.

It didn't feel like it was coming from the graves but from the people who were upset over their loss, or the treatment of their loved ones.. not sure which. But I had to walk away in order not to be totally upset myself.

Possibly it was coming from the few original gravestones they had attached to the wall behind the graves. But it definitely affected my mood when I was right in that area.

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

@ Phoenix,

Thanks for the reply, I also feel the same.... and tried to establish a contact telepathically and it helped little, came to know that the spirit was forcefully sent behind me and somebody else was controlling it...

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

@ Phoenix, thanks buddy,just get me the person name, if you can,

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book