I am new and finnally willing

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
First off let me start by sayin i did not want to join this group! I saw it many times and just said NO! Now that thats out the way i can tell by mystuborness thatis exactly why i need to join this group, that and the fact that i am the 333 member, but that is an entirely different personal thing ;) anyway I am a healer but i have not completely accepted this gift yet for some reason. I haveconsciouslyhealed 2 people this week (1 person 1 cat lol). I still am like not sure if it was really me but i know i wanted them to be healed and boom they were! I am connected with trees, animals, and nature and a few weeks ago Arch angel rafeal showed me my first healingherb! but anyway this seems like the type of thingthatbecomes part of ur life and i was fighting it not sure why but i was so anywayy here i am ready and willing, im somewat new to this so maybe someone couldgive me some advice on how to properly get started? and does anyone have any stories about healingexperiencesthat would be very helpful =)
updated by @the-lioness-q: 03/12/17 10:27:57AM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Not that helpful lol but thanks for the imput....also every gift is a burden only if u make to be that way =)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book