how to tell if your a healer or have the ability to be a healer

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

Hi, I am so very new to all of this stuff and currently I am working on my clairaudient if that is even possible to "work on it" but that's what I'm doing. lately though, I have been wondering if I have or could have the ability to heal. I never thought of it really until the other day.

How does one know if they have the ability to heal or could have the ability to heal? also what kinds of healing abilities are out there? I was just told this evening that some are physical and some are emotional healers. could someone help me out here with this..I am so confused..thank you.

updated by @jodi-hill: 05/11/17 11:00:56PM
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts
thank you so much for your reply. this really gives me something to think about. I have never thought of it in this way. there are some areas in my life that need some work and I'm realizing this. guess I have my work cut out for me.. lol..again thank you.. Jodi
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

yes I also need to lighten up more than a little bit though.. I do need to get out and have more fun. need to get with my inner child and I find that I spend way too much of my time worrying over things that I can't control or change. I've been a worrier all my life as well as wanting to "take care of" someone or something or I dont' feel like myself. I need to feel needed or it's like I feel lost.

I'm enjoying very much the new things that have been happening in my life since the end of last year. I enjoy meditating and I really like having communication with my guides. I've been reading books I never thought that I would ever in my life read. I am learning so much and I find I love it. I use a pendulum every now and again and also have been trying to learn tarot/oracle cards. I have also been working with natural stones and when anybody suggests anything I at least try it and if it doesnt' seem to work for me then I can at least say I tried it.

I found that I was spending too much time wondering and worrying over when I will get this ability or that ability and decided last night that I'm not gonna worry so much aboutit that if it's meant to be it will be although I will continue to read my books and meditate and work at learning. I'm not giving up, I'm just going to spend more time actually listening to what my guides have been trying to tell me. I have a huge problem with patience. I tend to want everything to happen "right now" or I am always saying when will it happen or will it ever happen?. so I will take it one day at a time and see how things turn out.. thank you your words mean so much to me. Jodi

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book