Healing request

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I could really use some distance healing. I have had stomach problems for years and for some reason I cannot get a doctor to listen to me and look into it. There might be more wrong as I am so tired every day, all day. I have been sleeping 10 hours a night lately and still extremelytired(I feel tired if I get 7-8 hours as well). So if anyone has a moment, please send some healing vibrations my way.

updated by @gin-s: 05/03/17 09:20:06PM
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Thank you, for some reason heart arrhythmia has been tickling the back of my mind lately. I will look into that.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
4 years ago
272 posts

Hi Gin:

Please see attached pdf for the results of my clearing for you. I clear the emotional body so it takes time for the effects to translate to the physical body. Hopefully others on the site will be able to provide more immediate healing for you on the physical level. Please let me know if you have questions or comments. Love and light, Trevor

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I haven't noticed a difference depending on what I eat. We eat pretty healthy with lots of veggies and herbs from the garden when it is warm. I quit smoking a few months ago and still no extra energy from that either. I will keep an eye on what I eat but I haven't noticed a link yet.

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Thank you everyone.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I did get an almost euphoric feeling for a few days shortly after and felt better for a bit after that. Right now I feel likeI am back where I started since I have had more stress lately. Also pretty much housebound for the winter so that isn't helping either. I think that I had slightly more energy for a little bit, if I remember correctly. I deal with chronic stress all the time which could bethe cause and I forgot to mention originally. Now that I reread what I wrote I seeit is actually still improved slightly. I am needing a little less sleepa night now then I was, about 8-9 hours but still tired.

It is so hard to get my thoughts out clearly with 4 kids in the room and they always are when I need to think.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Thank you, I appreciate that. I am getting more educated everyday in health. We grow our own herbs and vegetables so far and will be adding fruit to our yard this spring as well. We try to buy less and less packaged premadefoods. I have been making more products at home like toothpaste and cough syrup. I'm sure we are still getting some of the toxins but I would guess that it is less than thetypically unaware person. I will definately look into this some more though.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book