Healing Prayers/Visualizations for Mary Lou

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
She is my sister. She is a mother. She just received disappointing feedback after lung surgery.But she is not being handed her *pink slip*...we just know this is the critical time for prayers and healing.I'm calling out to all of you......please. Visualize warm healing energy around her lung area and let it radiate to every cell in her body. Bathe her with your kind wishes.Again, her name is Mar Lou...... and even though you don't know her, with all the people praying for her I'm sure God will know exactly who you are talking about. Just whisper her name and whisper your prayer. Thank you.Roxy
updated by @roxanne: 03/08/17 01:00:07AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
thank you so much..... Mary Lou is feeling the love. She must sleep now...but her cup is overflowing with gratitude and love..thank you all
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Some people need visual aids to implement healing works....This is our Mary Lou. The pink sweatshirt reads HOPE STARTS HERE. I believe that.Please continue praying ...

Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
thank you everyone...I spent the day with her and she is feeling the energy, she describes it as *peace*. Thank you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book