Healing Modalities

To post a reply, login or signup

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Hi!I've been thinking recently about trying to learn some kind of healing modality since I feel like there is only so much I can do on my own. However, since I'm still in high school my options are kind of limited. Does anyone have a suggestion of something specific that I could learn now or any suggestions for something I could do by myself?Thanks,Madeline
updated by @peaceonearth: 04/18/17 12:06:15PM
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

i have been healing scene i was 15. mediation brought me to a new level i am now studying reiki. i am doing a distance attainment course affordable and seams to be working well... It has brought my healing hands to a new level might be a option... good luck...

Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

I second the Reiki course. Once you do that and get certified, you can use it in a lot of different ways, and once you start using it, you will probably be able to intuitively expand your energy work.

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I'm excited this many people are responding! I looked on udemy and there was actually a class for free (!), which leads me to a question: if you get the class online and for free or really cheap, does it still *count* as an actual certification? Do you guys think it's worth it to check out the free class?Thanks so much,Madeline
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Update: I enrolled in the free class because I feel like I have nothing to lose if it does not work. If anyone else want to take it, just go to udemy.com and search for free reiki one certification.Love and Light,Madeline
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

here is the one i am doing. first timers it is only $16 for all 3...https://www.udemy.com/reikiwithshannon/learn/v4/content

good luck...

love and light Lori

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

if your not much of a reader or want to do both you may also like this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZpFm85UYIo enjoy...

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I figured that if the reiki 1 course works out I would think about trying level 2. The idea behind me doing the free course was to get a "sample" of what reiki is and figure out if online courses will work. I contacted the instructor for the course I found and was very clear that I'm in high school- I thought if she had any problem with that she would contact me.
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

that is a great idea. my 13 year old is doing it with me. they say the younger the better... you will kick butt... take care...

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Thanks! It's nice to know there's someone who is behind me on this. Is your 13 year old an Empath too?
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

mild empath. high IQ gifted. Extremely caring sole for some reason she attract autistic children to her everywhere we go.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book