Healing Modalities

PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Hi!I've been thinking recently about trying to learn some kind of healing modality since I feel like there is only so much I can do on my own. However, since I'm still in high school my options are kind of limited. Does anyone have a suggestion of something specific that I could learn now or any suggestions for something I could do by myself?Thanks,Madeline
updated by @peaceonearth: 04/18/17 12:06:15PM
Lori
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

i have been healing scene i was 15. mediation brought me to a new level i am now studying reiki. i am doing a distance attainment course affordable and seams to be working well... It has brought my healing hands to a new level might be a option... good luck...

Sarah
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

I second the Reiki course. Once you do that and get certified, you can use it in a lot of different ways, and once you start using it, you will probably be able to intuitively expand your energy work.

PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I'm excited this many people are responding! I looked on udemy and there was actually a class for free (!), which leads me to a question: if you get the class online and for free or really cheap, does it still *count* as an actual certification? Do you guys think it's worth it to check out the free class?Thanks so much,Madeline
PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Update: I enrolled in the free class because I feel like I have nothing to lose if it does not work. If anyone else want to take it, just go to udemy.com and search for free reiki one certification.Love and Light,Madeline
Lori
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

here is the one i am doing. first timers it is only $16 for all 3...https://www.udemy.com/reikiwithshannon/learn/v4/content

good luck...

love and light Lori

Lori
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

if your not much of a reader or want to do both you may also like this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZpFm85UYIo enjoy...

PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I figured that if the reiki 1 course works out I would think about trying level 2. The idea behind me doing the free course was to get a "sample" of what reiki is and figure out if online courses will work. I contacted the instructor for the course I found and was very clear that I'm in high school- I thought if she had any problem with that she would contact me.
Lori
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

that is a great idea. my 13 year old is doing it with me. they say the younger the better... you will kick butt... take care...

PeaceOnEarth
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
Thanks! It's nice to know there's someone who is behind me on this. Is your 13 year old an Empath too?
Lori
Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

mild empath. high IQ gifted. Extremely caring sole for some reason she attract autistic children to her everywhere we go.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book