Healing , free will and karma

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
I'll keep it short: is healing someone without their consent an act against their free will, that will result in bad karma for the healer? Should we always ask for permission?
updated by @lavinia: 02/25/17 09:57:24AM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you for the advice Gina. Intention is important.

But what about verbal permission? I mean, if i see a sick person in a hospital and start healing without telling him I'm doing it, isn't that interfering with free will? I know that my intention is good...but still... Free will is free will, for both good and bad.

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I'm sorry to hear about your mother Sollena and I hope everything turns out well for everyone!

Thank you for your answer and I will be sure to ask for guidance every time I'm about to send healing energy to someone who's permission I don;t have. I have meditated on this and the answer I got is, like you said, that free will is just that and whatever you do to someone else that alters the path of their lives, WITHOUT their permission, is interfering. And it's not right. Not even God does that. That's what I was "told" and I agree with it for the most part.

that's why I wanted to know what others think about this!

Thank you again! Blessings and LOVE for you and your mom! if wanted ;)

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Thank you Renee! I will keep in mind to always cleanse afterwards; that's a great adivce; I never do that and I feel drained, weak and never knew why. I'll do that from now on.

I loved everything you said! Thank you so much and God bless you!

Namaste! :*

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I love that Patricia, asking the Universe to sens whatever is better. I actually did that many times and I didnt even remember it cause I think I did that unconsciously whenever I didnt know what was better for someone or had a specific request from them. I'll have to remember that!

Thank you so much for reminding me :D

God bless you! Love and Light!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book