Energy body restoration/ soul retrieval

To post a reply, login or signup

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hey All - thought I'd share something and see if there is any feedback from fellow healers?

So I have known about 'Soul Retrieval' for a long time. I.e. some of us loose parts of our soul over time, potentially across lives. I used to follow what I read though, i.e. such things happen due to e.g. trauma. Soul parts split off and are lost through quite 'large' and powerful events. Or one e.g. gives parts of his/ her heart away, and with a bad break up, they are lost with the ex.... We might obviously have such injuries brought forward through past generations, carried over through DNA too...Sure there might also be 'theft' of soul parts, but surely that would require quite adept black magicians, and might hence be relatively rare?

As such I have done a few 'soul retrieval meditations'. I did feel stuff when doing them, and they felt 'right', but perhaps because I did not see any other way I might loose bits of my soul/ of my energetic bodies - I only did a few....

Now I have started on Olive Leaf Extract a few weeks back. Supposedly it helps eradicate mycobacterium (very small bacteria, kind of sized between regular bacteria and viruses. They do not have a cell wall, and are supposedly too small for white blood cells to see - so they can proliferate and cause all sorts of problem - ME, Arthritis, Autoimmune diseases, etc, etc.) A client's mother had sudden onset arthritis, without arthritis blood markers, but ended up in a wheel chair within a month. The haematologist found mycobacterium and put her on Olive leaf extract for three months, which got rid of the mycobacterium and her arthritis! My client, mycobacterium positive too, took it too, and got rid of his asthma! I figured with a history of ME, I might as well try too. I have definitely have felt stuff shifting since. My bronchi clearing up, and some old tendinitis pains clearing out, not too sure yet though if my energy levels are better (but too soon to tell).... Anyway - trying to understand how mycobacterium work, I had this intuition, that they are like energy back doors. I.e. if a negative energy wants to 'attack' me - they use mycobacterium they find in my system (there might be other back doors, of course), So that is why I sometimes feel normal, and when I have a heavy energy client, I get all their stuff?

I had another intuition though - namely that such back doors can cause energy leakage too. Not only of maintenance energy, but of structural energies too! On the physical plain maintenance energy would be like water, salts, glucose, or even blood. Stuff that can be replaced without scarring! Structural energies would be your organs - muscles, skin, heart, kidneys, etc.... I.e. loosing bits of those can lead to scarring, and worse!

So I have this feeling that there is energies that can sit inside of us, and be relatively undetected, as they are so small, and do not always cause any major short term negative symptoms, but which might leak away bits of our soul over time? Like teeny flesh eating bacteria? It might not just be mycobacterium - but perhaps that is how dementia energies work (eating away memories), some other illnesses, and maybe even ageing?

So besides energy healings, cleanings, protections and recharges - I now also ask for energy 'restorations'. I can only say that it 'feels right'. Before I always saw healing energies mostly as kind of water, food, vitamins for the soul, but now I feel, some have more substance/ do much more structural work/ filling up too? My healing work feels more complete somehow. I cannot guarantee yet that it is not just some maniac idea of mine (desperate to heal the lightening of my hair, on top of my head, etc. - lol). But I figured that it is too exciting an idea not to share. So if you play around with it, let me know what you feel. or perhaps you had realized this all already?

Love and Light!

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 07/11/17 02:11:01PM
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

Interesting. I'm commenting here because I want to bookmark this and try some of these energy theories myself in my own healings. I really love the idea of asking for energy restorations especially. I'm going to try some of this stuff out and see if I can get some insight about it, too. Thanks for sharing this!

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

That is very interesting about the Olive Leaf Extract. I wrote if off as yet another thing that people take, but have heard some specific responses to it recently and now your experience with clients, etc, and am intrigued.

I don't know about Soul Retrieval - am so shattered I'd be hoovering bits back forever, I think. But I am interested in the role that foreign entities play in using one's body as a host - whether they be viruses, bacteria, or these mycobacterium, that I've not heard of before (or dark and disturbed energies, or entities). Very interesting.

Have had a cascade of autoimmune problems and at least one was posited to be abacterial (as well as incurable), and I have worked on them/it in particular with coloured lights. I use my hands and light (seen with the interior eye) and bathe afflicted parts, as well as taking a lot of baths in the physical. It is vastly improved, or gone, after a very horrible decade; I am quite surprised.

I tend to think of all foreign energies, of whatever source or type, as in need of returning to sender (transformed by love and healing, ideally), or returning to Source for transmutation, recycling, or whatever it chooses to do!

Am clearing out something at the moment (physical) with the aid of newly developed drugs, and I feel so guilty!! Really, I am killing it - so I have to see it go, aided by emerald green light and I say sorry, goodbye, so long, farewell, we've been together so long but you must go now, but I feel so guilty... What comes in its place, what remains in its place... emptiness!? I just envisage the entire body flooded and bathed in the emerald green and ask for healing in its place, so maybe new growth, and space for health? I pray for it as it goes. Everything dies, but it is sad to think of it dying. Out of death, new life.

This is not really much of an answer to your interesting post. I am not a practising healer. I only took up healing studies to shut up all the healers I know who kept telling me I was a healer, and to (I hoped) halt the flow of other people's physical pains and problems, and for the last several years with an eye to healing my own. My sense is I must heal myself first. So far, so good.

I think foreign energy can really clog a person up, affect their mind, their emotions, their worldview and outlook, and very much their bodily health. I do daily cleansings for such and feel calling for grace and protections from such is important and I feel I would most likely not be alive today if I had not begun and persisted with this energy work.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yeah - 'killing' anything can be a challenge. But in the end it is transmutation. So if I take antibiotics, bacteria will die, but their souls live on (and will likely have other physical incarnations). I pray that their release is a painfree as possible (who knows maybe it is even enjoyable for them?). I have become somewhat more rational too though. our own (God-given, if you like) immune system kills millions of bacteria every day....Any negative energy (in what ever shape and form) coming to me these days is not 'invited' anymore. I have made it clear that I do not want to suffer! I have asked for loads of (spiritual) tattoos, signs etc., on my bodies - WARNING all negative energies coming to me - ''This will be the end of your existence, as you currently know it - as I will sent you on into Light!'. If they cross the threshold none-the-less, I surmise they are, on some level, tired of being the bad boys, and just want to go home (into the Light), for healing.....

As for cleared areas - I once heard/ read that golden energy is best to fill those up. But in the end I rarely visualize anything too specific these days, and just leave it up to the healing energies to complete their work as best as possible.... So they might well, use, green, or other colours too. Or as per the above one could even visualize little body building blocks flowing in and rebuilding whatever structures had been dismantled by previous negative energies? Or the Light (whichever colour), one used to fill a void, transmutes into more permanent structures?

Love and Light!

P.S. Well done on your healing successes!!!!

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

Thanks! Will load in the gold.

Usually I use whatever I am guided to or intuit to use, mostly pastels, or occasionally a vivid cobalt blue or purple for specific areas. A lot of the old-time healers use pale blue only, they are dying off or dead now I guess; emerald green is not something I use much, even though I love green, but I was reminded of it listening to a cd in the car.

This is true about the immune system, I hadn't thought of that; but for some reason I feel v bad about these guys who are on their way out, though. It's so funny! Thanks for your encouragement.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I know I read somewhere that supposedly the more we progress, the 'richer' our chakra colours get. So e.g. our throat chakra would change from light blue to dark blue. Might have something to do with being able to channel more energies, more concentrated energies? But again, I do similar as yourself, either be guided to a colour, or leave the color choice up to my guides :))

bijoublue
@bijoublue
9 months ago
9 posts
I feel that too. It's from holes in our aura
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
9 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi GEH,

You mentioned leaking energy.....I was told by a psychic once that I had loads of tiny holes leaking Chi energy out of my aura (just like bijoublue said above). I had seen a diagram of this before in a book by Barbara Brennan about her Healing Hands school. One of her trained practitioners worked on me once too. In case of interest, she was told in no uncertain terms she would not be allowed to heal me because I had chosen healing through spiritual means only as my life's work this time around. Biting off much more than I can chew.....sounds just like something I would do, lol. 

Lyme Disease aka borrelia burgdorferri is a pleomorphic bacteria, so it changes shape to evade the immune system, and one of it's shapes has no cell wall as you mentioned. In it's spirochete form it can also burrow into places the immune system does not reach (it shocked me to know there are such places!). People can have it for years and not get sick. Most Americans are carriers now....literally ticking time bombs. I had it until I moved to a place I detested where I did and still do not fit in, and had to work in a job that made me cry on a daily basis. Then my immunity was lowered and it came out.

And, yes, these parasitical creatures can cause any type of mental anguish you can imagine, including dementia and homicidal rages. That is one reason why almost 1/3 of us who have it kill ourselves eventually. I am dealing with severe cortisol induced insomnia caused by them right now and despite supplements designed to help this, am averaging about 2.5 hrs. of sleep per night for months now. My short term memory is shot and so is my ability to make sensible decisions or play necessary social games that life requires, and worst of all, my abilities are gone due to this deprivation. My throat chakra has  gone from dark to light blue.....maybe that is why. 

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book