Dream about healing - what does it mean?

To post a reply, login or signup

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Hey guys,

I had this very strong dream yesterday - I had fallen asleep after I got home from work, because I was so exhausted. I don't remember all of it, but I do remember the end because it was so intense. Basically there was a group of people around me that I in my dream identified as family - but I only recognize my mom and one of my brother after the fact, except...well... I dreamt an intense energy rose within me and I could see my hands pulsing green, and then I walked around the room and held everyone's hands, and I felt energy leave me. Then suddenly my dead grandfather was right in front of me, and I touched him with my hands and it was so intense - I felt like I couldn't breathe. When I let go, this 'thing' came and it had a weird face, and I fought it, and it was gone. Then I woke up, feeling rattled and tired in my entire body.

I've never had a dream like that before, and I was wondering why I had it.

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

updated by @nea: 03/11/17 11:16:11AM
Le'
@le
6 years ago
9 posts

Dreams are often our mind trying to solve problems, find solutions, practice new skills we haven't mastered yet, and incorporate every day things into our long term memory.

Since they happen on both sides of the brain they often use symbolism to express concepts.

now all that said, take a look at your dream and remember the day and what was going on in your life at the time.

What problems were/are you facing that need answers. (Problems within family, at work, or elsewhere in your life and relationships can all be mixed in together here)

What are you working toward mastering (skills, jobs, crafts, etc.)

What is going on emotionally in your life and/or relationships right now?

To me, (and I could be totally wrong because I don't know your answers to the above questions .. or anything else about you), the dream could be about you knowing you have healing skills that you share with family (and the rest of humanity since not all of the people could be identified).

Maybe you feel these healing skills growing stronger ... but not yet strong enough to bring back your grandfather. ( I would say memories of him, and your missing him could be part of the dream, along with coming to terms with your loss of him) Coupled with the fear of messing with the universe If you tried to bring him back because you know it would bring up the "thing" with the weird face.

OK that's me brainstorming just from what you wrote here.. but you are the one who can really decide what it means.

it could be giving you some info, or answers to something, telling you something, or just be a mish mash of stuff in symbol form think about it a bit and I think you will figure it out.

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Thanks for your reply! It was definitely a strong enough dream to try to interpret it. It felt like I got a peak into my subconscious that I otherwise don't have much knowledge about, so it's kind of exciting, too. :)

I was told I have healing abilities, but I really wrestle with that notion, and I certainly don't feel ready to believe I do have it. From what you drew out for me, it might have been my subconscious fighting with itself to resolve an internal conflict. But I think you're right, that it's more to it. I'll think about it, like you said.

Thanks! I feel better about the whole thing now. <3

/Nea

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
I don't know anything about out of body experiences, so I wouldn't know, but it was definitely a very powerful dream. It wasn't just like I saw these people in my dream - I felt a connection. If that makes sense.
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
What do you mean when you say 'the other side'?
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

I really don't believe that's what I did - it was a powerful dream, but I doubt I did anything else except go into my subconscious. I didn't remember everything when waking up, and nobody was actually speaking to me. Also, There were several of my relatives there, and only my grandfather is actually dead. So it doesn't fit, and I don't see why I would or even have the ability to connect to 'the other side' - whatever that even means. But thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

Nea

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Hello James,

About my hands - I was sort of 'giving' energy or a part of myself to them with my hands. Don't know if that counts as 'soft' but I guess it would.

I don't know if I agree with your interpretation, but it's very interesting, so thank you for your reply! :)

Nea

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book