acute waves of anxiety after major healing

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

The other day, I had an intense healing session with an energy worker friend. She helped me release a TON of negative stuff from my past related to how I was living my faith. I felt really sick before she did it because my body was reaching out for healing so strongly. It was almost like being in labor, the pains, then the relief.

Since then, I keep getting these really uncomfortable waves of acute anxiety. I have had anxiety most of my life and bad panic attacks for the past six years. A few years ago, they were so bad, I could hardly leave my house. For the past couple of years, though, they are only really bad when I travel. Our Pat Starbridge helped me with that recently and that was wonderful. I feel like these waves I've been having since that session are either just stuff releasing and processing from that session, or now I'm ready for a new layer of healing. I think it's the processing thing, but I'm not sure. I just watched a video of someone getting a QHHT session and I almost fainted and almost vomited from the pain of the weird wave of panic, like it wanted to get up and out so bad, it was nearly unbearable. I am flat out in bed now.

I did muscle testing to see if I could release and heal whatever it was that was causing this awful feeling. It said I could, so I did some work on myself. I know I can't afford any kind of QHHT session right now, but I asked if I might heal myself as if I could, because I don't think the Universe penalizes people for not having monetary resources for healing, and that it can always be available another way. It said I could. I did some non hypnosis techniques to help facilitate the healing. It said it worked. I'm shattered now, though. I don't really know what happened or what I healed or if it's gone for good. Has anyone had this kind of thing happen when they have had a big healing on themselves or had people go through this after you healed them? I'd like to know what just happened and how to deal with it if it happens again.

updated by @sarah: 02/26/17 05:45:28AM
Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Weird. I just had another of those waves. I don't know what is going on with this.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Okay, I think I may have figured it out. It explains other healing crisis I've had as well. I hope this is of help to you all, too. I used my own techniques to sedate the Triple Warmer and open up the spleen, and I feel a bit like I've taken my anxiety rescue meds and I didn't take anything at all.

http://innersource.net/em/78-sick-after-a-session.html

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book