Grounding Techniques: What are your favorites?

To post a reply, login or signup

Christina Rogers
@christina-rogers
3 years ago
30 posts

HIYA!
Thought after some of the lovely discussions we have been sharing over the last week plus, that a discussion on grounding techniques might be super helpful. What are your favorite techniques, and which ones don't work for you?

What is grounding you ask? I'll paste a lovely little article here to get us started....

So what is grounding?

In electricity, a device is grounded when it is connected to the ground so it allows excess energy to leave the system.

We may be emotionally grounded when our energies and emotions move through our grounded body and the excess of them get discharged to the ground. This helps us to maintain our center, and to cope with difficult situations.

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/need-an-emotional-buffer-try-these-fast-grounding-techniques/

My two favorite techniques are as follows:

1. Picturing myself sitting on the ground leaning my back against a giant tree. While I'm sitting by the tree, my own beautiful roots grow down into the ground, deep, deep, deeper.
  2. Picturing myself connecting to the molten core of the earth. A beautiful orange warm energy connects me and fills me.

What are yours? :D

updated by @christina-rogers: 06/08/17 08:36:51AM
Christina Rogers
@christina-rogers
3 years ago
30 posts

Oh yes, epsom salt baths, I completely forgot to mention that thank you! I do that almost twice a week recently. Add a little baking soda and essential oils to make it a full experience!

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts

Most favorite is going for a barefoot walk outside, preferably in sunlight.

When that isn't possible, yoga helps a lot or eating something.

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts

And crystals of course!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book