crowds

To post a reply, login or signup

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
I've been seeing a lot of posts about crowds and this has been on my mind so I will share.I was at a service aria on I95 in Maine. There was a large eatery in it I went in to use the rest room and grab a bite to eat. It was Sunday so it was mobed going south. Any way I am a people watcher but the buzz of everyone was so distracting I couldn't even think of what I wanted. I felt like every one was looking at me like I had a clown out fit on. (I didn't) then they were doing a shift change as it was my turn to order at the burger joint. The stress level amplified. And I started to giggle that's what I do or cry and I just couldn't bust out in tears cause the shift change wasn't going smooth. Lol I made it out of the place. It would have been a great place and time to use some shielding but I didn't think of it do to being pounded by all others vibes. Just creepy. Next time I'll go in with my armor on.
updated by @b: 01/13/17 12:38:04PM
Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I find that I have the same problem. It is hard to remember to use shielding when you really need it. I suppose reminding oneself after the fact should lead to remembering in the moment at some point. I do that all the time. Go through a stressful crowded situation and remember later that I should have tried shielding. I need to practice alot more as I am getting married this spring. I got my fiancee to agree to just us and two witnesses for the actually event but he wants to throw a big party for everyone to celebrate with us. It is really terrifying me. He has way too many friends and I have only met a few. They are all going to want to come to our house and party the night away. I know I can't handle this and would prefer many smaller groups coming on different days. I just cannot handle being the center of attention and being the only one that no one knows yet puts me in the spotlight. Not to mention how many people are going to want to hug and touch their good friends new wife. I can't stand being touched by people I am not very, very close to as I am on the extreme end of being sensitive. All my senses are overactive. I don't know how I am going to get through this but it seems I will have to somehow. I so do not want to end up causing a scene that no one will understand, like usually happens when I am in a situation like that. I always end up in tears and feeling like a two year old from all the frustration and being so overwhelmed.

I too laugh at inappropriate times just from the stress of what is happening.

B
@b
3 years ago
252 posts
Update folks. I went to wally world to day most least favorite place exsept funerals first I ate so I didn't buy everything they have. But when food shopping I had a fun tune in my head playing. Yes I did hear in the background from a parent we don't have 30 bucks to there kid but went back to the fun tune in my head and made it out with every thing I needed and some e Clare's . It was not fun but Barrable. Thanks for yalls in puts

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book