Why I like being an empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Jennifer Brown
@jennifer-brown
3 years ago
13 posts

Quite often on here i see posts about the difficulties in being an empath so i thought i would list my reasons for liking the fact that I am an empath. Feel free to add your reasons you like being an empath.

1. I am a better healer. I work in complementary medicine. I understand people so much better because I am an empath.

2. I am a better parent. When my oldest child was little I always knew when he was sick at school.

3. I am a better friend. Sometimes you just call at the right time or know what to say to make them feel better.

4 I am a better employee. I know who is approachable and who is a waste of my time.

5. I can make a connection with anyone. I can find the common ground with anybody that i can read.

6. People feel better around me.

updated by @jennifer-brown: 05/11/17 03:20:32AM
inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing this. I think we all need to take time to be grateful for our gifts.

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts
Great idea!! Great reasons.It's hard for people to trick me or lie to me. So, I don't have to guess sincerity.I can help others connect as a third party that knows how ch individual feels.Most my crazy thoughts or feelings aren't my own!Being a healer rocks.:)
Jennifer Brown
@jennifer-brown
3 years ago
13 posts

I left out one important point. i wouldnt be me without this gift and I rely on it. its only when I meet someone with concrete walls around them that I notice exactly how much I use this gift.

Jennifer Brown
@jennifer-brown
3 years ago
13 posts

thank you angel star, the purpose of starting this discussion was to throw a positive spin on being an empath. have I met nasty and manipulative people? You bet. Sue, you dont know me and I'm at a loss for your negativity towards me. The business I am in is health. the better I understand my clients the better I can assist them. But I believe the Universe gives us these things to learn from them. I am here to help others and I use every bad and challenging thing that has happened in my life for that purpose because it makes the experience worthwhile.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Sapphire, I try to do the "half full" thing. I try not to acknowledge anything negative and give thanks for all the wonders in my life.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book