You are cordially invited

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
to an empaths snowball fight next friday. Time to be confirmed rules are all snowballs be thrown with love.Enjoy your week everybody and if the idea appeals sign up below. But be warned my aim needs improving. ha ha ha ha ha haif anybody can suggest a time when maybe we can all get together and after I'd like to suggest that maybe we should all dedicate a minute to world peace.Peace, Love and Light to you all.With loveBruce=================================================================edit 15th decDefinition of empath snowball = A snowball made with good intent and is to be thrown at someone you have spoken to on here or would like to speak to on here.If you don't want to throw a snowball step up close to the bonfire grab a marshmallow and share it.I have a sack of chestnuts that just need roasting, so grab a shovel, grab your chestnuts and roast your own.Here in England we like our hot punch, so there will be an alcoholic and a non alcohlic hot punch available. Also known as a "Hot Totty"If any of you loikes "hort tottee`" I'll gladly arrange. ROFLany suggestions on a time please? and can anyone bring the jacket potatoes and beans?Come along now peoples sort out yer glad rags, should we make it fancy dress? This is for World Peace.(there is a rumour that our beloved "Elise" has readied her snowballs and has a launch pad)==========================================================edit: Friday 18th DecA snowball has been launched so catch it mould it and throw it back up.1 minute for world peace and a good time for us all to get together in chat and collectively dedicate OUR Energy to "WORLD PEACE" can I suggest 1am GMT (Britain) it is currently 09:46 so in 15hours 14mins the energy in chat is going to be (frighteningly) awesome. If you are sensitive to freeflow energy avoid the chat room and dedicate your energy to your own snowball and send it high.Peace, Love and Light to you allWith all my LoveBrucehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1Ln-ctn5E
updated by @bruce: 04/30/17 10:53:24AM
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I'll make the bonfire so maybe you can bring the chestnuts any other ideas welcome.
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
sounds like fun. I work swing shift that day so we start early enough, i'd love to join! Thanks!!
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Not only am I a better snowball fighter in my sleep, but I can fly in my sleep. Yep. It's true.:-)I'm in.
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Paper cups...with little Christmas trees on them. Got them at the dollar store.Hey...what do you want there's an economic collapse going on here.(probably because we all shop in the dollar stores.):-(
Le'
@le
8 years ago
9 posts
Oh yes please... Would love to join this event
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
"Eggnog" it's been a while since I heard that name. Can I have some for my hot totty?
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
whatabout fancynamechange instead?
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I'll catch that and add a bit more love to it and hurl it high, with angel blessings and seasonal good cheer.Let me know who it lands on.Have a Great day everyone
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I'll light the bonfire and hope people bring wood and keep it alight.
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I have edited the main post and suggested 1am GMT but I am totally open to suggestion. I have about 5 inches of snow so it looks like I have the weekend off work.All suggestions for a time welcome.
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I'm guessing it is still going up. lol
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Throws some wood on the bonfire. "hmmm lovely jubbly"
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
My weapon of mass destruction

Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Snowballs do grow on trees...

Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts
Cool pic, Connie. That's what my yard looked like last week. LOL
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
WOW this just awesome lol
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
it is 23:23 here so in about 1 hour 27 minutes ish
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
Don't mind if i do, let me get the shovel and chestnuts.
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I borrowed this from another web site. humanity healing but the author isn't named.Knowing I am one with my group brothers and sistersAll that I have is theirsMay the love which is in my Soul pour forth to themMay the strength which is in me lift and aid themMay the thoughts which my Soul creates reach and encourage themI'd like you all as you read it to let it ring and dedicate a minute of your time to "world peace"Angel Blessings to you all.
Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
rofl, this is great thanks for sharingPeace be with you (HUGS)
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts

"...come on people nowsmile on me brother.Everybody get togetherTry to love one anotherright now..right now."
Roxanne
@roxanne
8 years ago
1,562 posts

Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
and now giveing my age away, who can forget this one?God Bless this world!!!
Angel
@angel
8 years ago
607 posts
ok, ok, last one ":)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book