Thank you

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for helping me grow over the past year that I have been a member. You have helped so much with your advice, support and putting up with my millions of questions. Thank you for being there and giving your time to help others here adjust. It does help and it is very much appreciated. I feel much more emotionally stable then when I first joined, I really appreciate the support as I have not had very much of that in my life until now.

Also thank you Elise for giving us suchawonderful place to just be ourselves!

updated by @gin-s: 06/13/17 01:43:39PM
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Oh yes, I agree. Itcan bebetter then a therapist because how many therapists would even accept the term empath let alone the other things that go with it sometimes, like taking on someone else's pain. (Disclaimer: If you happen to have a therapist who does understand then do not let them go, they are rare. ) I think we can be much more open about these things among others who are similar to us. It is a support group that you can access anytime.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear Gin,

Ditto on what everyone else said, and also I would like to thank you for helping others feel welcome. You certainly made me feel at home when I joined about a month ago. Everyone here does a good job of passing it on, which is so important.

C. Cat

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

It's been wonderful to have you too Gin C.... :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book