Animals' reaction to light and unseen phenomena

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

So I had never lived with an animal as an empath aside from my bunny rabbit Gabriel. In my household, there's Gabriel, a dog and a cat. I've been aware now for sometime that the dog seems intrigued by something he sees when I am at home. He has barked at me and growled like he saw something there but it was just me. My roommates don't know about it. The dog also tends to stalk me. I've caught him a couple times staring at me from around the corner and peeking through the crack in my door. He seems to be fixated on something he sees when he looks at me. I managed to snap a pic of him doing it last week:

205_discussions.jpg

It's a little spooky because of course, I would love to know what he sees. What he senses. I am ever-intrigued by light and what it looks like energywise why people are so drawn and attracted to it. I definitely feel my light is growing brighter because the way people treat me has changed in the last year. They literally treat me like I am an angel. My nickname at work is Buddha because I am so calm and gentle and I am only being myself so it makes me feel like they dunno the real me and are only sensing what/who I am.

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/12/17 06:05:28PM
4 years ago
794 posts

Oh yes, he definitely wants to be near me. He's always following me and sometimes literally steps on my toes to be near me. He was a small puppy when we got him and he has grown up basically overnight so he knows me, I'm not a stranger to him. I don't like it when he growls at me. I would like to know what he sees that is threatening to him to illicit such a reaction. All this just shows me further that I am definitely different if I wasn't already convinced.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

You may think I'm weird for saying that but why don't you just ask him? lol

Just saying something like : Do you see someone with me, do you see a light around me, etc?

Give a direct question so that he can answer you in a yes or no manner.

You can ask him to bark once for yes , etc.

It might be worth a shot...

Huggs & Love,

Josette

4 years ago
794 posts

lol I think I will.

4 years ago
794 posts

The cat has been sleeping right outside my door as of lately, and by lately, I mean in the last 2-3 days. I've been here 5 months and the cat has never slept anywhere near my door. I'm wondering if it's because I'm the only room in the house which has the heat running all day. But even so, you can't feel the heat outside my door, but the moment you walk in. So I'm convinced he's sleeping outside my door because of me. I woke up to him at 12am this morning on my chest attempting to get comfortable by digging his claws into me. That is not a pleasant feeling so I shooed him away. Yes, the animals are acting very suspicious around me.206_discussions.jpg?width=721

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

My cat is like that. He can open doors and cupboards, he is working on getting drawers open too. Hegets expressions on his faceand tone in his meows, he even uses body language. Our other cats aren't like that, they have one loud meow and one quiet one but my tom has so many different meows to communicate with me. He hates it if he thinks you are being sneaky around him. I will go to the other room and whisper "Don't tell Rex this psspssspss"and he will come running into the room just glaring at me for whispering behind his back. He doesn't respond to "here kitty kitty" either,you have to ask him to come here with words like he is a person, lol.The other cats appear to see something in the kitchen, they sit in the doorway watching something that I can't see. It might be nothing but they seem to think something is there and they sit there watching and guarding.

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
I have a wolf Shepard hybred she is wicked smart/ intuitive I deliver to a large farm store chain and take her in with me and I let her sniff all the fun things in the store she loves it any way we in counter many people most she likes but some she clearly dose not they have a sense like us the vibe I get from some people its a switch for me I can feel kind or unkind souls. You are new to the house and the dog may have never been around someone with your energy before. I would not be surprised the dog adopts you as its best friend over its owner. I've seen it happen before.
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

I agree with angel williams. Especially with the look on that dog! That is so cute! He is either seeing something or he thinks you don't belong there and can't figure you out. Dogs generally do not like the extra energies. Cats usually don't mind them and just ignore them. I used to be a realtor. When I was looking for a house for a friend, I took the dog. If the house had bad energy, he wouldn't hang around and head for the car. He is a GSD and is also really smart.

I would do a general cleansing/smudging if I were you. I usually ask the energies that are lost and do not belong to continue on their journeys, or something to that effect. There are lots of ways to go about that and lots of different energies that could be around.

As an empath, you will most likely know what the animals are thinking and feeling, after you are around them a while.

4 years ago
794 posts

I have an Archangel with me. Possibly two. Aside from that, I don't think it's a spirit or other energy. He sees something strong so I believe it is that. The spying seems to get him totally caught up in what he's spying on cuz when I caught him staring at me, he jump back and ran away and hit his head on the corner of the bookshelf. So I believe it's beyond watching me, but watching something in me or around me. He's entranced by it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book