S.O.S.

To post a reply, login or signup

Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Hey everyone, hope all is well. I just had to send out this quick note, hoping someone will catch it before it slips away. This has not been a great month for me and I have been really low. I was just looking to see if I could pick up some positive energy from the group, as mine is below empty. I am always grateful for this community and everyone in it. You are all beautiful and so helpful, I just had to ask for a little help. I hope and pray you are all well and happy. Thank you all for being here.Scotty
updated by @scotty: 05/12/17 06:05:17PM
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Thanks Brooke, good to know you are sending, peace!
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Thanks John, love you too !
Kevin P
@kevin-p
4 years ago
7 posts

Sending you positive energies to get you through and boost you up. I know we've all been there and appreciate the help and support this group can give. Bright blessings.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Just said a prayer for you & I am sending you lots of light & positive energy :)

Huggs,

Josette

Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
You are awesome ! Thank you for lifting my spirit up ! Love !
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Josette, it worked the rest of my day has been on high ! Love !!!
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Thanks Pal !!!
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Shadow, your the best !!!
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
I want to thank you and everyone else here for sending me positive thoughts and energy, it's been a great help. Also, it's very nice to meet you as well. I've been working on me being an empath for a few months and now just realizing it's quite possible I have the healing touch. I know that I can calm anyone with just the sound of my voice, but am starting to "feel" my ability to heal. I do the whole karate kid mr. Miaggi thing and people have told me they can notice a difference. Not really sure how to do it as I am going by trial and error. Just really glad you stopped by and noticed me, it really helped me today and I want to thank you !!?Scotty
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
I just have to say, reading this at 5:30 am how wonderful and happy you have made me feel. There is a peace about me this morning. If I can give you the courage to share your story, then there is hope for me still. Knowing that I can positively affect others as well as you did me. :). Thank you my friend ! Love !!!!Scotty
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Thank you Roy! Great energy and light. !Scotty
Lorna Eells
@lorna-eells
4 years ago
1 posts
Hang on tightly Scotty. Thinking of you and sending uplifting vibes of energy and light x
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Lorna, thank you so much !!! Love !!!Scotty
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Love you man !
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Hey bro, we have to keep looking around the next corner we are going to have good n bad days we don't have control of some of them but if we don't keep looking around the next corner well never grab the brass ring. I've got the brass ring and I'm holding it till its taken away but cherishing every moment its in my hand
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
You are soo correct, thanks for grounding me.Scotty
Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
Thanks SnakeMedicine ! Since I wrote this, I have felt the love come to me in waves. What an awesome feeling!,,Scotty

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book