Analysing people too much?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

As a person I love to analyse people's personalities often, I even do it without realising just picking up people's personality traits, behaviour, insecurities, emotions ect,I am also very sensitive to body language so I pick up a lot from that. ButI was on face book the other day and I saw a status by one of my friends, while I was talking to one of my friends and while asking about the status because I was concerned about him,I started analysing as to why he was behaving in such away and suggesting possible theories as to why hewas behaving like itand my friend got rather annoyed and replied "do you have to analyse everything aboutpeople and why theydo what they do?" So I was just wondering do you guys analyse people's personalities often and even do it without thinking? is there such thing as analysing and picking things up about peopletoo much, even if most of it is done on a subconscious level?And if it is an empath trait why do we do it? many thanks in advance Yin, x

updated by @yin-guest: 05/16/17 09:49:24AM
Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Ahhhhh, it's such a relief to know somebody understands me :) thank you so much for your reply its helped me andmade me feel much better as well helped me to understand myself, Yin :) x

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Oh yes men do it, I do anyway. And I know I do it this is what I do right or wrong but I do itI think if I was stranded on an island or on a mountain what qualities dose this person have that would be helpful in survival a hunter gatherer can build a structure has a level of common sense or would they be better off on there own not in the group of us that would work together to survive. Fun little mind game I play with my self. But yes I would say its a empath thing
Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

I never thought about it like that thank you so much that has helped, :) x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Thank you so much that is true, I do often forget about not everyone being an empathy. Gosh I never thought about it that way how strange, I can see why now some things can be invasive, thank you for pointing that out, :) Yinx

Another Friendly Entity
@another-friendly-entity
4 years ago
4 posts

Yep, guys do this too, well this one anyway! Its an autopilot thing for me, and as much as I wish I could turn this off I cannot help analysing people, as both individuals & collectives, though I rarely share the results of analysis as I try not to judge what I observe.

Thinking about it though, its not just people my brain dissects, its everything, literally everything....as unobtainable as it is there is a curiosity inside me eager to learn as much of the story as possible. To do this the world must be observed, analysed & felt as we move through various experiences day and by day. And, one natural consequence is that a large quantity of this analysis is going to include the analysis of other people.

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

That is very true I will keep that in mind thank you :) Yin x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book