Changes staying the same

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts

It's been a while since I've been on the site and things have not been going well at all. Dealing with the womanI feel is my soulmate getting married has been taking a toll on my health, both physical and emotional.I fell into astate of depression, and closed myself off from people that can't understand all thatI deal with not just the broken heart, which is just about everyone around me.I have made a few changes to myself recently, for oneI shaved my head. not know where that came fromI just felt likeI needed aphysical representation of a weight being lifted from my shoulders. I've began writing again,I'm currently working onfour stories simultaneously, one of which deals with the Angel of Death. A personI feelI may have been refered to as in a past life. Now I also want to go to school to study psychology. But I still feel stuck for some reason,I still feel emotions from other people and it's not joy.I can see people being happy around me but all I pick up from people are negative emotions. Am I justwired to pick up negatives? Things around me are changing except that one thing. And I still get the feeling like something major is coming.

Any help or thoughts that youhave are greatly appreciated

updated by @windwolf: 05/12/17 06:04:49PM
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
I try to meditate but I just can't bring myself to do it I get distracted from it easily
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
I've shown signs of having clinical depression in the past, I've suffered from depression off and on for years now. Most friends and family have told me out the group I'm the depressing one.
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Well I don't have a doctor, medical or otherwise. I want to go back to school and study psychology and I guess work my way through my issues, as well as one day help others because I can already feel their pain
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Thank you I'll give it a try

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book