Welcome to our new Private Readers: Angel and Snake Medicine!

To post a reply, login or signup

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

We're super excited to have two new readers join our Made by Empathfundraising store!

PS: The EC receives a donation every time you register for a reading

Angel offers (most appropriately) Angel Card readings

188_discussions.png?width=60My name is Angel and it is my desire to help you connect with the Angels and their messages through Angel Card Readings. I'm offering a 2 Question reading that involves the use of Doreen Virtue's ArchAngel Deck and connection to the spirit realm to deliver your reading.

Sometimes the Angels may have more to say in a different area of your life, so don't be surprised if you get a little extra! I'm doing this because this is what I believe in and it is my desire to spread hope, love and encouragement. So what do I believe? I believe that Angels are always around us giving us hope, support, encouragement and love.

I believe that life is filled with many trials, and with one trial there there are many possibilities,but most important, I believe that on our journey through this life, we are never alone.

Snake Medicine offers Astrological readings

189_discussions.png?width=60We all sometimes feel like mysteries to ourselves--are you interested in understanding your personality and instincts in greater depth? Would you like a little more insight into your life path?

This reading will provide an explanation of the life patterns represented by each of the planets in your birth horoscope. This is determined by the planets positions by zodiac sign and house, and their relationships to one another. This can reveal insights into many facets of your life, including (but not limited to):

* Your empathic and/or intuitive strengths

* Your emotional style

* How you come across to others

* Major life and career challenges/opportunities

* Your approach to relationships

You can register for a readinghere

updated by @eliselebeau: 01/13/17 09:40:32AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

YAY! Welcome Ladies!

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

Ahhh, your both so sweet, thank you!! (((hugs)))

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book