Crowds

To post a reply, login or signup

Scotty
@scotty
4 years ago
17 posts
I am curious about the emotions I get when I am in a crowded place. Last week I went food shopping at a new store. It is a very large place, I estimated there were at least 900 to 1200 people shopping there with me. I've noticed that immediately within the first few minutes of being in the building did I get very agitated, anxious and angry. It got to the point where I just ended up leaving the store, running to get out of there. Always when I am in a crowded place, I get these feelings and it really upsets me. I would be very appreciative and happy to have someone guide me in the right direction to protect and ground myself before I attempt this again. Love You All !!! And a huge thanks !!!ScottyP.s. I went straight to a place where I know I can calm down. It's called castle island in south Boston, I just went to the dock and stared at the ocean for an hour.
updated by @scotty: 01/13/17 02:23:25AM
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Love how the ocean dose that and yes on it is an empath thing
Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts
I'm with Stephen as I try to go shopping after hours. And like Tina, it helps if I shop with my significant other- then I can focus on him. It doesn't always work though. I get anxious and really bad headaches if I stay in the store too long so I try to get in and out as quick as possible. Sometimes I hold a crystal in my hand while I shop-that seems to calm me.
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I much prefer online shopping. I can spend more time thinking about what I want and have stores from all over the world at my fingertips without anyone elses emotions flooding me while I shop. I am working on grounding and shielding too but I have never been very good at visualizing so it is slow work.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Scotty,

Have you tried Grounding, Shielding or Cleansing your Energy right before you leave to go shopping or even while you are in the store, on your way, etc. ?

It can be as simple as rolling down the window & letting some fresh air hit your face, splashing water on your face, washing your hands, chewing a piece of gum or a mint, etc.

You might also find this odd, but do you have a place that makes you feel safe & very serene?

It could be a room in your home, your back porch, a beach, your backyard, a favorite place to eat, etc.

If you do, you might want to try this:

Take something from that place where you feel safe & at peace & carry it with you.

It could be a piece of the ground(dirt, earth, gravel cement, brick, limestone, etc.) You can place the loose dirt, etc. in a small baggie or tiny container & carry it in your pocket , a seashell, a coin, a dollar bill, a postage stamp, a stone, a book of matches, a napkin, a business card, a marble, etc.

If you haven't used the Empath Survival Program, you may want to take a look at it.

I hope you find relief soon,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book