Using supernatural powers in dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

How common is it for an empath to dream of themselves using a power in their dreams? I've had flying dreams before where I could fly, and I think for the most part, that is pretty much normal for any person, but I've had a total of 3 dreams now where I was using a power in my dream. The first two dreams showed me using telekinesis, the first time to move a glass, the second time was to push back a blond haired, blue eyed zombie girl who wanted to eat me. I flung her back with my powers and it felt great. Gave me time to escape. In a similar setting like my previous dream, I dreamt I was back at home in Brooklyn and running from someone who was trying to capture me. Every time she got close to me, I teleported myself several feet away from her. Had it not been for my teleportation power, I would have been caught. And she was very close to catching me. Damn, that was cool as hell. But unusual for me. So is this common among empathic brains?

Concerning the telekinetic dreams, I will tell you this much: The first time I had that dream, I didn't discuss it with anyone, then shortly after that, I had a reading done and was told telekinesis could be one of my future abilities because he sees it there but it needs time to develop. Shortly after that, I had the second dream where I TK'd the zombie girl away from me. So I'm wondering if part of this is my subconscious showing me what my true potential could be. In a normal world, I would be a nonbeliever of telekinesis, but given that so many people here claim to have it and my dreams showing me something that was implied I could develop, I'll just keep my mouth shut. I'm a see it to believe it kinda person, but sometimes you don't have to see it to believe it.

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/11/17 07:45:26AM
Nea
@nea
4 years ago
201 posts

I've had some really cool dreams, but I don't remember much of my dreams, even though I'd love to dream lucidly. I do remember healing people in my dreams though.

4 years ago
794 posts

My soul brother sometimes gets impressions and sees things when we talk and he tells me what he sees or feels.

4 years ago
794 posts

They sure do sound like awesome experiences.

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
I have had many flying dreamsI have also been able to lucid dream a few time doing it very fun
Nea
@nea
4 years ago
201 posts

I just wanted to add that this night I had a dream where I used remote viewing - and I remember it clear as day - the feeling when I pushed myself out to another location and then popped back. It was an amazing feeling.

Kate
@kate
4 years ago
131 posts

I have always dreamed that i can fly but i am unable to. I try, but then i think it is impossible, and so i can't really, but my mind is locked on one idea "however, you can, you can, you can". I've had this kind of dreams since childhood, during which i tried to "levitate" with my psychical body but i couldn't, and only one (imagine, one!), 1 year ago, in which i could finally lift myself above the ground, as my wish and the way i directed my thoughts was so much clearer.

I must also say that in 90% of my dreams or more i always see myself from a third point of view, always. Sometimes i get back in my body, but i often just go above and watch myself do things, somehow feeling everything when the time comes for me to experience intense emotions (grief, pain, sadness...)

In other dreams, when i was younger, i tried unsuccessfully to make things come at me, or to make things move with my hands. I could never attempt to do it, although something was telling em to try again and again and this is how my dream went on: i just tried closing the door with my mind for example, with no success. I also had the habbit of dreaming i was slown down, unable to run, practically, all kinds of stuff related to not letting one escape. I had to meet the situation head-on.

Now i'm going though a very nasty period and all my powers seem opressed again due to the environment. I feel like there is a deep pain in my heart... it has become physical, and at times my chest/heart simply hurts, and it has become harder for me to feel and send emotions to others. I also cannot enter in that certain special state and heal myself. It fels like i'm not let to, or like i am judged by others in a very hard way, like i'm doing a thing that others can't or don't know how and i shouldn't act like i'm privileged or use such means, although i feel like this is the right way, not only for me, but for everyone, to be more spiritual and accepting, not judging. Now if i meditate, i "come back" dizzy and pretty much with a lot of energy consumed instead of absorbing anything.

And what is worst... my sleep is very tensed and stressed. Something is blocked within me, and it's coming from the environment, and i don't know how to combine both, social acceptance from deep within and the right thing to be/think, spiritually talking.

So during the last year, i never had any dream of using super powers in this sense.

But i had a few very big and intense dreams that hit me out of nowhere.

One characteristic has remained however: why do i always see myself from a third point of view, judging, but feeling, trying to understand?

so basically, yeah, i had dreams in which i tried to use telekinetic powers or fly. But even more, since i was a little kid i was attracted to these kind of movies and art: people with special powers, connection with animals/nature and a deep sense of belonging to a higher cause coming from deep within. They always made me cry.

Nea
@nea
4 years ago
201 posts

I too has always been drawn to stories etc. about people that are different with 'special skills' that are driven by something larger than themselves. It's like it's in my dna.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book