The pain

WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
5 years ago
131 posts
I don't know what to do now. I've tried to share with those closest to me about my gifts. There are very few that believe me. Some just dismiss the idea, then there are those that call me a liar. Saying that I became a creep, saying that I became a dark being that bleeds depression. Telling me that I went through things but that I blew them out of proportion. And these are the people I love most. I'm single now, alone constantly. I can feel compassion from the other members on this site, but after I log off I'm alone. It's not like people can reach through their computers to give someone a hug, to be a physical shoulder to cry on. It's not like there is an empathic group in Columbus Ohio holding meetings full of understanding people. Hell I can't even find someone willing to go on a date because of these gifts. How do I deal with this pain, this loneliness?
updated by @windwolf: 09/01/18 11:05:26PM
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
742 posts
I agree with Tami. Remember also that you are not the only one feeling like you do in your hometown, so you can also look for a local spirtually oriented shop and post your desire to start your own group on their bulletin board (most shops have them) and meet the hidden empaths that I'm pretty sure exist in your area. Ask the shop owner if they know of any groups as they usually are sympathetic to peoples needs with our beliefs!
WindWolf
WindWolf
@windwolf
5 years ago
131 posts
Thank you for your replies

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book