@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Empath Community

Made By Empaths

176_discussions.jpg

Psychic Reading
by Amaya ($60)

Would you like to be introduced to your spirit guides? Learn about your life path and special gifts? Explore past lives that may be creating problematic echoes in your present lifetime?

Just let me know what's going on and I'll do my best to get the answer you need.

$20 per reading will be donated to the Empath Community.

Message From Elise

Elise

I'm really happy seeing the groups on the Empath Community being so active! I think half the posts here are actually happening in the groups!

As you know, we try to keep the main forums focused on empath related topics. The groups were a natural evolution that opened up new avenues of exploration in our own journey. You can talk about astrology, healing and the being an parent. Whatever topic you're wondering about, you're likely to find answers and support in our groups!

There's so much going on in Back To School September that we thought we'd jump in and add some more!

PS: Keep your eyes open for more regular events as well as classes!!!

Free Mini Readings in Chat

Would you like to "sample" our private readings? Yeah, we thought you might! That's why we're having a super reading party. Join our readers for a 1 question mini reading!
  • When:
    • September 13th 5:00pm to 6:00 PST - Nocturne's Angel
    • September 13th 6:00pm to 7:00 PST - Amaya
  • Where: In the chat

Super Contributors - Thank you!

Super Contributors are the life line of our community. They lend a helping hand to new members, answers questions, post comments and truly make us feel "at home".

You can recognize them by their "heart" badge, since they are truly the heart of the EC.

178_discussions.jpeg

Tony

179_discussions.jpeg

Roxanne

180_discussions.jpeg

The Importance of Being Jonny

In love,
Elise and the Mods

updated by @eliselebeau: 05/14/17 08:59:29AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Yay! ~ Waves Hi to Everyone~

This is such an Amazing Community!

Love this!

I can't wait for the Mini Chat Readings :)

Huggs & Love,

Josette

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Yeah, i'm looking for some kind of count down timer so we can all synchronize our time zones!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Hehehehe, now we BOTH have a <3 ;)

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Elise is the real deal. (( hugs)))
Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

WOW! I really like the newsletter, this is a great idea. It really alot to the community and keeping updated on events. I've had readings from both of you that were wonderful. I'm really enjoying the new features on this site, thanks you so much! I've gotten so much love and support here, EC truly is my home and I'm so grateful to you Elise for this beautiful sanctuary :) Ladies, I know the event with be a great success and I'm sending lots of love and energy your way! ((((hugs))))

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

And congrats to Roxy, Jonny and Tony. You've been here since I started and you have been a strong support to me. You truly earned these badges. Thank you for everything you have given me, it's appreciated more then you know :) (((hugs)))

( sorry but I love giving cyber hugs,lol)

@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

Isn't it an honor? I feel proud.

@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

Same to you Angel. You and many other familiar faces have been here since I started and you've all been a support to me as well. It's humbling and a honor to be given such a title given that I still feel new myself. :P

*hugs*

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Score! I'm glad you like it :)

Although I wish the heart badge did not block out Tony's painting or make it look like you have a huge lollypop on your left hand, Jonny! LOL!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

There we go! I figured out how to scale down the image a bit so it's not taking over your profile picture! Whoohoo!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Thanks Angel :)

I think that you are an Amazing Person & Reader :)

Huggs & Love,

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

I am very excited about Next Friday Evening :) YAY!

I will be in the Chat Room between 8 PM EST ( 5 PM PST ) & 9 PM EST ( 6 PM PST )

Amaya will be in the Chat Roombetween 9 PM EST ( 6 PM PST ) & 10 PM EST (7 PM PST )

I will be using the Osho Zen Tarot Deck to provide Free Mini Insight Readings.

181_discussions.jpg

Amaya is Phenomenal! If You'd Like a Free Mini Reading With Her, Make Sure You're There :)

Be Sure To Come Early, Get Your Spot & Have Your Question Ready For Us!

Hope To See You Next Friday Evening @ 5 PM EST (8 PM PST)

Huggs,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book