LOVE SHOTS OUT TO MY SOUL TRIBE

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Just wanted to let the newcomers here know how great this site is. It helped me in my life in more ways than I can ever explain ~~ BEYOND WORDS.
I found the greatest help/love/wisdom here.

I also wanted to shout out to my old soul tribe because I think of you all often and missss you always. But somehow the riptides of life can pull us out to sea for awhile. ~~ At least I know we are all out there rolling in the deep.

There is a special soul who's name starts with * L * that I would REALLY love to get this message to
You were / are/ and always will be a part of me. I think I may even have a tattoo of you somewhere on my soul - (A little friendly witch on a broom probably.)

So if Elise or the Moderators don't think this post belongs here, I apologize for that......but at least I tried!
174_discussions.jpg

updated by @roxanne: 01/13/17 01:55:07PM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

The Janitor sees no spills on the ground ;)

I find comforting that the EC has survived so much, mostly thanks to our dedicated moderators, so that it can be that place where we can always come back to in times of need. It's also funny how the groups have become a sort of extension now where people can keep growing in their own directions.

More <hugs> on top of Roxanne's pile...

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
4 years ago
317 posts

Hi Roxy!

It's nice to see you around again!

Hugs.

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Thanks, RetroGirl..... hugs back atcha.

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

((((((ROXY)))))))) Love ya, my sister!!!!! ((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Mwwwwwaaaahhhh....to my ((((((((Angel Baby!!!! ))))))))

Mucho love comin' back atcha'

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book