Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

Hi :)

You may still have been experiencing your Empathic Abilities.

Many Empaths are able to feel the emotions (sadness, sense or fear or grief, fear of dying, sense of shock, etc,)

However, this is where it becomes tricky.

If it felt as though you were there, as the pain was yours. Like you were one of the students, etc., that is called Clairsentience (Clear Feeling)

If it got to the point where you were able to pick up visions, hear voices, retrieve information, etc. that is when is it termed Psychometry.

I hope this information helped.

You can do an Internet Search or do a Search on here (EC) for more information on these Topics.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 years ago
928 posts

Have you ever had a backache, a toothache, etc. more than normal, actually pretty extreme & painful but you had no symptoms leading up to this sudden attack only to find out later on that someone close to you may have had a baby or had a tooth pulled?

Those are two examples of Clairsentience.

When defined as Clear Feeling in my humble opinion, it should state Literally Feeling.

A Person CAN be Both an Empath & a Clairsentient.

A Person CAN also be an Empath & NOT a Clairsentient.

A Person CAN also be a Clairsentient & NOT an Empath.

A Person CAN also be an Empath & NOT Have Empathy since they Mean TWO Totally Different Things,

Please don't find what I have written rude, etc. ; as that it not how I have intended it to be viewed.

Have a wonderful week,

Josette

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book