What kind of empath are you?

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Ok, I've looked but couldn't find a group to post this in. I'm just wondering what kind of empath you are. I've taken both tests when I first joined and one of my results was that I'm a universal empath. While going through the comments on these discussions I saw that another person identified himself as a universal empath. So just trying to get to know everyone better, what kind of empath are you?
updated by @windwolf: 05/13/17 05:15:54AM
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
I understand what you are saying. This is just something that has been on my mind, I just wanted to know what people were told from the test. I see us all as different branches on the empathic family tree. It's not my intention to classify anyone and turn it into a negative, and I apologize if my post has offended you in any way.
WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Do you mind my asking about your name? I've always had a connection with wolves and wolvesrain is very intriguing also your mention of your pack in my other post.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
4 years ago
93 posts

You Scored as Universal

You are a Universal Empath, you possess all the qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a psychic hybrid.
Precog
100%
Traveler
100%
Universal
100%
Healer
100%
Judge
100%
Shaman
80%
Artist
80%
Fallen Angel
80%

This confirms what I already knew about myself.

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Getting feelings from tv is the main reason I rarely watch it anymore
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I am a Certified Empath that is a Traveller(95%), Healer(90%) Judge(90%)

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

It is funny how my results keep changing slightly as I grow on here with all of you.

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

A Communication Empath.

Kate
@kate
4 years ago
131 posts

I would also like to say that I see this test as more of a "Fun thing" to do rather than something to be taken seriously, for the fact that empathy and nothing in general can be classified/pinned down after only a couple of questions.

You Scored asHealer

You are a Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You trigger transformation in others and free trapped energy. You are capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and bring waves of healing energy with your presence. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Healer
80%
Artist
80%
Judge
70%
Shaman
65%
Universal
65%
Precog
60%
Fallen Angel
60%
Traveler

55%

Though i always felt more like an intuitive type of empath, very linked to nature and creative, more than anything else.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book