who is a people watcher

To post a reply, login or signup

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
I am I love it Walmart the air port company meetings. Don't know its a empath thing or not but I love it
updated by @b: 01/13/17 02:21:55AM
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

I am a definite people watcher. I observe everything, I can't believe I see the things I do. I may catch someone in a moment where they pick their nose. I may see the way someone looks at someone else. Yes, I am soo a people watcher. My eyes are everywhere.

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 years ago
117 posts
Though I hate crowds I am definately a people watcher. I find that it sometimes calms me and helps me focus. I kind of tune-in to whoever I'm watching at the time(I know that sounds stalkerish, it isn't), it helps me identify whose feeling what.
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
The thing on crowds I understand but my defence to this is I'm cocky been told that by people that give me the benefit of the doubt and got to know me. I am real and genuine but I'm kind of use to the head noise and just thought everyone had it and I was just in Abel to handle it
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Oh me to no multitasking by me. Every thing has to be in a order. I find it hard to work with others that just like to jump in all willy nilly drives me crazy
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Unable sorry
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I like to people watch. When I sit in a mall coffee shop or the window seat in a restaurantI willwatch all the different people go by. Kind oflike bird watching with all the styles and colors going by.

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

I am!!! I do!!! Lol I love observing people, I find everyone so fascinating X), Yin x

Zeca
@zeca
4 years ago
116 posts

Absolute people watcher since I can remember. I don't go out of my way, I like being home with just family, but anytime I am out, I am watching. I watch my husband and kids too, for that matter. I think most mothers do though.

I was a bit careless as a child, blatant staring. I prefer not to bring myself to attention that way though, so I curb it a bit better now. But I am always interested in people being people.

I love it when people who notice, smile.

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Dude I come from a small town in Maine of 5k I was in NYC once with my crew drinking. Too many people. I thought that's why I did not like it. And it is in away. To many negative energy now what I have come to understand
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
That's kind of what woke me up to this whole thing. I was having a break down to about 5 things pulling at me normal people would just shrug off or not let it get to them I on the other hand couldn't make it through a day with out crying and why I didn't know.
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Gene, long before I woke up to the being an empath my wife and I was having lunch at a Denny's. I saw a young woman with two or three little ones and had a feeling of sorrow. I said to my wife " look at that poor girl" she was completely out of her element.my wife said I shan't judge people.I wasn't . But looking back it makes total sense to me now
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
I just got woke up July 27th of July but yes , now that I'm awake I agree
B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Oh yes its like I'm invisible.

Share This

From Our Sponsors