Message from Elise

To post a reply, login or signup

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

We get a lot of new members flowing in (Yay!) and I wanted to reach out to them personally, even though I cannot greet everyone in the forum as I would like too.

So you'll find a new video on the main page of the EC...It's for you :)

in love,

Elise

updated by @eliselebeau: 05/14/17 08:59:21AM
Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

Hi Lessy, If you mouse over the bottom of the video, you will see cc in the middle right side, in a white box, click on the cc and this will open up closed caption for you. I hope this helps :) Blessings to you:)

Mod. 2

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

I enabled the captions. It's kinda funny, "empath" was translated as "impact" orimpasse.

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Ahahaha then mission accomplished!!!!! Now I just need to reach every empath on the planet so they can find this place...

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Nice job, Elise. Thanks for all you've given of yourself over the years. BTW: you're adorable (if I'm allowed to say that, ;-))

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

Thanks Roxanne! I am super camera shy and really notphotogenicso it took some creative lighting to make this work ;)

Elise

Eduardo Guillermo Vera
@eduardo-guillermo-vera
4 years ago
18 posts

My 2 cents ain't that dangerous to keep track of all empaths in the world on the same place... Just MHO

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

You so welcome!!!

Meoyaime
@meoyaime
4 years ago
1 posts

Wonderful video, thank you so much!..

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

LOL Star I just saw yours posts and was thinking how it's been a while since I've seen you in the EC! Cool to have you :)

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
What Stephanie B said
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

I guess I do feel a little like all the lost empaths (meaning alone and not aware that they are empaths) out there are my children (or at least my relatives) and I am trying to reach them and give them more than I had. So true :)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

Hi Elise,

Is there anyway to change the background color on the site? My old eyes just aren't as good as they used to be and after a while the writing starts to blend into the background unless it's in bold?

Bill

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book