Departing with a friend

To post a reply, login or signup

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

My friend and I a extremely close, She's going to move to the grammar school next year and I am really happy for her because it means she will do better in life. But the thought of her leaving is heart breaking and honestly increasingly painful. My friends notice that I handle situations in a very different way to most (Or at least differentlyto how they would handle it). Since the other day I have been trying to distant myself so the pain isn't so great when she leavesas I just KNOW that she will probably move on and forget about me and make new friends. She is very cold and detached from people as she has been brought up to be stern. I am deeply connected with her I can feel her feelings and so on. She does care deeply about me but she isn't one who is in touch with her emotions. I haven't been spending time with her and I haven't beencommunicating with her with texts and emails, she hasn't said anything as she is quite dismissive in general. I often cry about it, I don't cope well with these sort of things but I know that we would have to part sometime. I'm not the sort of person to make the most of her until she goes as when she leaves it would be too much for me which is why I'm trying to drift. I would love some comforting advice if that's okay andIwouldlove to know how do you guy's deal with departing with people? Thanks in advance, Yin x

updated by @yin-guest: 05/16/17 04:25:03AM
Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

I hope so. I do, I said that I did in the post. Thank you for you're reply, I hope we do keep in touch, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

I hope so. Thank you for your post, Ido know there's more to being an empath, I guess it's hard as you don't know me in person,hopefullythere will be, thank you again for posting,Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
4 years ago
85 posts

Your post has helped a lotthank you I really appreciate it, I feel much better now thank you, Yin x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book