New and a little lost here.

To post a reply, login or signup

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

Hi everyone, I'm new here and a little lost about what to do here to start. I'm an empath besides other gifts it seems I have. I feel mostly out of this world a bit with all the things I can feel and see. I often say I see with my feelings. I feel people a lot to the point that it is like if I see their soul. It is like I become aware of so many things about them that it is even hard to find words for.

It is easy for me to exchange with people deeply and I stay usualy far from groups. People tend to come to me many time and then an intimate exchange starts. I don't feel very confortable in groups at all since I feel too many things around. I prefer to be at a certain distance of a group usualy. This way I feel better.

I had the feeling many times that I was not from earth since I feel so different from many I meet. I feel very alone when I'm in need of talking to someone about what I'm going through. Not many can understand things about me. I can help many but not so many can do the same for me if I'm in need of someone to talk to.

At least it is a joy for me to realize that I can bring some good to some people by exchanging with them. I need some friends with who I can exchange on the same level of understanding which is very rare for me to find.

updated by @romantok: 04/19/17 04:35:58PM
Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi Romantok

My dear empathic friend know in your spirit that you are no longer alone. You are now among thousands of your own kind. We feel you as you feel all of the "normal" people that you meet. I am an Universal empath and feel written text as you feel people. I can feel your anxiety and, as do most empaths, wish to help you as much as I can. We empaths feel the universal oneness of all things. We are in tune with the energy of the universe.

Another theme that you will find here at the EC is that many people will come up to us and start sharing very intimate details of their lives. For some of us this can be a bit alarming where others realize what is happening due to the fact that we are not "normal". We, most definitely, are "not from around here" LOL. We have 6, not 5, senses. We are spirits having a material experience and are the water and not the sponge. Here at the EC you will begin to expand your knowledge and awareness that there is much more going on in this world than is apparent to the normal person. We empaths are much more comfortable with the spirit realm than the material mind set. We feel the overlap, the integration of the two frequencies. Many normal people cannot feel as we do. They are like color blind people and we see and feel all the vibrancy of yellows, blues, reds, etc... . You can now FINALLY talk to your own kind, to people who know exactly what you are talking about.

You may have to learn to do some shielding techniques and begin a meditation regimen. The shielding will help you in social settings to tune down the incoming energy of others. This will allow you to feel more comfortable in social settings. The meditation will calm your spirit and anxiety while allowing you to be able to focus your energy which presently seems to be going out in a scattered fashion. You can find techniques on both of these topics on the Home Page as well as at the top of the Forum page and in the Library of Inspiration as well.

Doing exercise on a daily basis will also bring down your stress levels while invigorating your body. I am including a link to a topic called "Exercise for Empaths" which will show you low impact, easy to do exercises that will also help you develop your empathic skills.

Exercise for Empaths

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/exercises-for-empaths-no-stress-workout

Below is a link to a series of little tests that will help you learn more about your personal and empathic abilities. With this knowledge you can then have a game plan for your life and learn more about why you came to this world and what you can do to help raise its levels of Light, Life and Love.

Apptitude and I.Q. Tests

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/apptitude-and-iq-tests

Some other topics that you may find interesting are also included below and will help you with your feeling that you are "not from around here". Many empaths recognize this feeling and can associate with what you are experiencing.

On Being An Empath

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/on-being-an-empath

Indigo and Crystal People

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/indigo-and-crystal-children-2

The Correcting Time

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/the-correcting-time

The Library was put together for individuals such as yourself as a source of knowledge that can help you understand and expand on your life as an empath and why you are one. You are really very much more than you presently understand or comprehend. If you wish to chat further I am always available to answer question, do research for you, or point you in the direction of someone who knows more than I do.

Once again, you are now no longer alone and can open up to us without the fear of ridicule and will always be treated with respect, understanding and love. We FEEL you. May Divine Truth travel with my words.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

Thank you a lot for all that information. It will surely help me a lot.

Thank you also to make me feel at home here...

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

Thank you. I have many things to learn here. I found the right place finaly.

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

Happy to have found EC for sure. :-)

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

I certainly relate to that... I also was thinking for a very long time I was alone effectively which made me feel I was maybe from somewhere else sort of maily because I never met people like me taht much.

I just realize I was an empath not long ago after reading about it. In fact it did put a word on something I felt for many many years. I knew for those years and more precisely since 1988 (25 years ago) I had some strange and special abilities which came more to light after (I was told) a kundalini opening which changed my entire life forever. Since that time, everything is like amplified 10 times more. I met through the years people who helped me cope with many of this but I had many unanswered questions. It is really strange to see life and all around like in another dimension that always existed but that I couldn't see. So many wonders it is hard to beleive that all is as it is. All that made me understand why so many cannot and will not see any of this. Not until the ego has been transcended or worked on a lot. The ego stop humanity of ascending to higher level of consciousness.

Romantok
@romantok
4 years ago
8 posts

Thanks and glad not to be alone.

Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts

I too don't feel comfortable in groups. Like you, people tend to seek me out and tell me things they would never tell others or tell me their life story. I know the feeling of listening to them but not feeling like it is reciprocated--who can I go to?

I can relate to your feeling of not being from earth. When I was younger I always felt like I was in the wrong generation. I longed for a simpler time when people actually cared about one another instead of what they can do to get ahead, etc. Today I feel like most people simply don't get it. They don't see life for what it should be. I don't know if this makes any sense or I am just rambling along....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book