Your Opinions Please!

To post a reply, login or signup

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed evening! As you know our chat feature is back and this is a great opportunity for our community to connect . We would also like to expand on this and offer free classes through chat. So we were wondering what you think about having classes offered at scheduled times through chat. Whether you would like to teach a class or participate in one or more. Right now we are trying to see if there is an interest in this. Please feel free to post your interest and/or concerns, we would love to hear them! If we there is enough interest then we will post more information. Thank you for your feedback and all that you do for EC!

Blessings,

Mod. 2

updated by @moderator-2: 05/16/17 04:20:56AM
Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

Thank you everyone for your comments. We would like to keep the classes on-site at EC and in chat at certain scheduled times. I'm not sure if we can do a type of video chat, I'm not to tech savvy but I will see if there is a way to enable video chat for classes. As far as classes go, we are looking for more metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, such as meditation, psychic reading circle where people can practice giving readings to one another, reiki healing, or energy healing, the list goes on,lol. I'll post another thread in the next couple of days with more information. I wanted to throw that idea out there first to see if there would be an interest. Please feel free to continue to comment, your ideas will help make this feature a success! Thank you for everything you do!!!!!!!

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

You don't have to have a schedule like regular school, if you want to teach a class that is a one time thing for an hour or two this is good to. It could be something as simple as meeting your angels, practice doing mediumship readings, or a healing session. Everyone has something they could share and or something they would like to learn. Some will decide to run a class that is more formal and others it will be a one time deal and if they decide to do another one latter on then we can make those arragingments. The idea really is about getting people together and having a platform to share experiences, ideas, knowledge and inspiration, but moreso to build community, friendships and to have fun!!!

Whether you would like to teach or learn or both, our path's are unique and this program is merely another tool to help you on your path. :)

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
4 years ago
35 posts

I will be posting a call for teachers by next Thursday. My work schedule is crazy this week,lol. However, if you already know what you would like to teach please feel free to message me with the detailed description of your class how many times a week (we ask you limit it to 2- 2 hour sessions a week to make sure we have enough availability for everyone and time for free chat) available dates and times and if it is a single time or continuous. For continuations I would like to try and make it same time every week, unless something comes up and if you have to cancel, ect. My desire is to make this as easy on everyone as possible.

Ning is limited so we are unable to do any type of video chat, however, I will be opening a group where teachers can start a thread for their course and post assignments, dates and time or discussions, ect. I think I can also add an event tabl on the main forum to also post upcoming classes...I think,lol, but we will figure it all out to make this a wonderful experience for everyone. If you already have your info ready, please private message me the details. All classes do need to stay free, however, as this is a not for profit community. Also teacher's will also be responsible for their own classes and chat, please make sure they follow EC guidelines. We encourage creativity and individual personality and want to make sure this is enjoyable for both teachers and students.:) Each teacher will also be responsible for the flow of the class, expectations (if any ) homework, ect. I will post a more formal post by Thursday. Thank you again for your patience while we get this up and running!

I am really excited about this project and thank you all for your support!!!!

Mod. 2

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
548 posts

Hi

This is a great idea. As I read Moderator 2's Friday commentI got a big chill. This is always a good sign that my angels approve of this work. Anything that connects us to the higher frequencies and the sharing of our knowledge within our community and outwards to those who are searching for the Light to come into their lives is a valuable endeavor. I work staggered shifts and cannot participate on a regular basis. However, if there is someone who would like me to do research on a topic that is not already posted within the "Library of Inspiraition", or to expand on a posted topic, please feel free to contact me. To serve is to love; to love is to serve.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book