Thank You

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

Thank you for being a community where logic and reason is understood.

A community where people aren't willingly disrespectful just because you have some sense of anonymity.

Thank you for being a place to escape the damaging whirlpools of negativity.

And finally, thank you for making empaths feel like we aren't going crazy in this nonsense of a world.

I live day to day just in astonishment that people in this world are so bass ackwards in their behavior.

Where you can stand up for what's right and have them bash you for that very act. What dimensional portal have I been sucked into where people just don't understand?

Peace sign,

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/15/17 08:14:44AM
Zeca
@zeca
4 years ago
116 posts

I too am so grateful for all of you! This place is a balm for heart and soul.

4 years ago
794 posts

I'm finding it extra difficult as of late to be myself in a weird world where normal is anything but, at least in my perspective. So I was on here this morning and felt so at home. Just wanted to give thanks.

4 years ago
794 posts

:)

Thank you Chuck.

4 years ago
794 posts

:) Thanks Don

Have a great day.

4 years ago
794 posts

You're welcome Natasha :)

I think with most empaths, many of us feel outta sync with reality and what we perceive as normal isn't always what is. Just continue being yourself. I tried being "normal", fitting in, IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE. So I have no choice but to be myself in a world where I stand out like a sore thumb. I too believe I am a spiritual being having a human experience, it's why I never feel normal, human, on a day to day basis. You're not babbling. I understand completely. :)

Nea
@nea
4 years ago
201 posts

Yes, I agree, thank you for posting this. :) <3

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Jonny,

I am so glad to be here as well. People have always misunderstood me and it ends up leaving me feel very much alone. The world does not make sense to me most of the time. Some solutions are so simple aren't they? I for one enjoy the posts of my fellow empaths and am grateful for the inspiration you all offer here. I am so glad I clicked to join and hope that you can find some peace tonight.. a place to quiet your mind. May your perspective help you to find that unique resolution that gives you a positive look on tomorrow.... and know that you are not alone... thank you.

4 years ago
794 posts

:) Thank you Dice.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book