The first PhD thesis on Empaths?

To post a reply, login or signup

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Hi Everyone :)

I've been away from a while but I wanted to come back to post something that is VERY special to me: what may be the very first PhD thesis on Empaths :)

As I developed the tools described in the Empath Survival Program, I also found myself wanting to dive more deeply towards a better understanding of what I started to call the Empath experience. When the time came to select a topic for my Ph.D. thesis in Metaphysics, it was an obvious choice!

It took me 4 years to complete this research. It allowed me to succinctly (well, in 30 pages) describe the different facets of the Empath experience as I had witnessed them in myself, my clients and my friends on the Empath Community.

It brought me great inner peace to finally be able to write about my research on such a misunderstood topic. It is my wish that others may find comfort in reading it.

A Review of the Biological, Psychological and Spiritual Basis of the Empath Experienceby Elise Lebeau, Ph.D.

http://www.eliselebeau.com/a-review-of-the-biological-psychological-and-spiritual-basis-of-the-empath-experience

PS: It's posted on my web site as the text is longer than the maximum allowed by Ning.com ;)

PPS: Thanks to everyone on the Empath community who directly or indirectly contributed to my thesis

updated by @eliselebeau: 10/19/17 10:38:53AM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

H Janet,

Unfortunately, I can't contact you directly as I get too many requests like this to respond to them all.

I would suggest you find a spiritual counselor who can help you with the transition you're going through :)

in love,

Elise

Nea
@nea
5 years ago
201 posts

Thank you for writing the thesis, Elise! I did a fast read and I'm going to read it many times I think, more thoroughly. :)

I agree with Tony that you definitely should write a book.

Nea

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Lol, it took me 4 years to write 30 pages. So let's see, in 40 years we'll have a decent size book ;)

You're the writer, not me!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Awesome, thx! But i think this is as far as I will get ;)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

LOL! YOU guys should write a book lol. Co-writen by Tony, Nea, Lynn and Sandy :) Every one gets a chapter!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

It's my lot in life that most of my friends are writers who feel this is great fun...

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Thanks Angela for sharing your thoughts on this. It really makes me happy to feel how my research resonated with your experience!!!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Ahahahaha, yeah it's funny how easy it was to sum things up when it's been happening over and over again for all those years! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
4 years ago
414 posts

I'm glad you did :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Thank youElise. That wasreally interesting.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for sharing your hard work with us, Elise. I am going to read it, right after I force myself to do my exercises. Reading your thesis will be my reward. ;-)

Congrats on the PhD!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 years ago
414 posts

Ahahahaha, it's a pretty dry read for a reward. At least have a beer with it :)

OutOfTheShadows
@outoftheshadows
2 years ago
10 posts

Congratulations on this fantastic achievement.

I look forward to reading your work.

Amaya
@amaya
2 years ago
301 posts

Hi Janet,

I can't speak for Elise, but if you want to purchase a reading with me throughthe Empath Store, I'd be happy to treat it as a spiritual counseling session. But really, this is precisely what the EC was created for. Share your story with everyone!

Much love,

Amaya

Amaya
@amaya
2 years ago
301 posts

Sounds perfect to me! I'll volunteer to take a chapter! :-)

Amaya
@amaya
2 years ago
301 posts

Well done, Elise! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book