Love is powerful <3

To post a reply, login or signup

Nea
@nea
5 years ago
201 posts
Sometimes when I watch something, a sentence or a message really sticks with me, sort of like an answer to a question I didn't know I was asking, and I recently came across such a thing. I'm going through a lot right now, alot of change and frustration and impatience with myself and people around me, and maybe someone else here also needs this. Anyway, I feel really strongly that negativity is not something we need to hold on to, and that we can let it go. I'm not really there yet myself, but I recognize it as a goal as clear as if a light has turned on, I can glimpse the path. The sentence I came across was this: It is easy to hate, but love is more powerful.

It's sometimes easy to feel frustrated and angry at the dark things of this world, and at the darkness in people. But to accept and love brings peace and and joy, even in the cases where there is not much to do. Love is more powerful than anything this world throws at us.Love & LightNeaAvic amare a santum indige aurora amelis <3
updated by @nea: 05/15/17 11:31:08AM
Nea
@nea
5 years ago
201 posts

I understand because I am going through something similar - it feels almost like I am always frustrated by something. I believe we go through alot of things to get where we are going, so to speak. ;) I definitely feel like you do.

Nea
@nea
5 years ago
201 posts

Right back at yah. :) <3

Nea

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book