This empathic truth spell I'm under

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
5 years ago
794 posts

As time goes on, I painfully notice I am so very honest to people when I don't need to be. When people ask me certain questions, the truth comes out automatically before I have a chance to process how to answer the question. I hate this. I feel like a spell has been cast and it's making me be so honest. It's not that I want to lie, but if I'm asked something personal, why should I respond with the truth? I could at least bend it a little. Does anyone else experience this? It's so annoying, like I can't fib or lie anymore. Someone can use this to their advantage. I assess certain situations I'm in and I think to myself, "why the hell did I just tell him that??"

This world that I'm in just gets strangerer and strangerer.

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/16/17 03:00:19AM
KM
@km
5 years ago
90 posts

I have found that those who want to take advantage will find even the not-so-personal things you tell them and use it to their advantage. ha ha Still, I guess it is good to be somewhat on guard. Just don't get so uptight that you cause yourself undue anxiety.

5 years ago
794 posts

I will try that Elena, thanks.

5 years ago
794 posts

I'm uptight all the time, even now. lol

5 years ago
794 posts

Yes, I notice the same thing. People feel threatened by me and I don't know what could be causing that as I'm a newborn kitten, I'm harmless. Others always feel the need to hurt me and that hurts me that they would be like that toward me. It's just difficult to go through. It's one of the reasons why I am about to move. I want to relocate so I can meet new people who don't know me so I can start new relationships.

You have a good day too, Robert. And thanks. :)

Jonny

5 years ago
794 posts

Even way back before I discovered I was an empath, family told me I'm too honest about certain things. I never saw what they meant until now. I'm the same way with trusting people but I try to be more cautious because it could get me hurt and it often does.

5 years ago
794 posts

Hey James! Welcome.

Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

We are truth seer's , we see through lies and demand the truth, even within ourselves. Look at the situations when you are honest compared to the ones when you are painfully honest. Chances are, they are either feeding you a line of crap and that inner instinct wants to let them know you know the truth, or you may be channeling a bit more energy from them that is deeper within that they don't see. We are often mirror reflections of people and reflect back what they refuse to see themselves, it is our way to show them the things that need to be healed. :)

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
5 years ago
35 posts

Please stay on topic. Discussion of religion needs to be done in one of the groups depending on which religion you are discussing. Thank you!

Mod 2

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book